𝟭𝟯 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖺𝗀

Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby

Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus

please tell me how you're finding this story so far

[Ribs - Lorde]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

My arms ache as I stretch my entire body upwards to paint the top of the wall in the new shop. I started the day in a plain white shirt and jeans but had to change into James' spare oversized button-down shirt because mine was covered in paint. I don't even know how it got there. He didn't mind though, in fact, he was more than happy to have me wearing his shirt. Luckily, Steve didn't say anything about it. He continued to help James with building the wooden table in the middle of the room. Although, Natasha did give me side eyes every now and then and smirked. She's helping Wanda with building and putting up shelves on the wall. Vision is upstairs in his and Wanda's apartment, building their bed and other essentials. We've all been here, building the new shop, since 7 in the morning.

I put down the paintbrush and grab my water bottle from my bag, drinking from it. My attention is pulled towards the front door when I hear mail slip through the slot, and my heart drops to my feet. Everybody else also hears it and looks at me, thinking the exact same thing. I scarcely walk over to the door and pick up the envelope with my name and address on it. The others circle around me and look over my shoulder, watching me open the envelope. I pull the paper out and unfold it, confused why it is typed and not handwritten. Liam usually hand-writes his notes in red. I gasp when I see the logo I only thought I would see in my dreams.

Stark's Writing And Art Company

My eyes scan over every word on the paper, unable to believe I am actually reading it. Everyone stays silent beside me and waits for me to speak, but I don't know what to say.

"Oh my god." I whisper.

Wanda places her hand on my shoulder and looks down at me concerned.

"Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Yes, oh my god, yes."

"What does the paper say?" Natasha questions.

"Stark's Company accepted my book!" I exclaim.

We all roared in congratulations and they all engulfed me in a group hug. Eventually, Vision walks down the stairs and looks confused as to why we are all hugging each other by the door and not decorating the shop. Wanda notices him walk in and pulls him over to us.

"Liv's book is going to be published!"

"Well done, Liv. That's amazing."

"Oh my god, we need to celebrate!" Wanda bellows.