𝟬𝟵 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎

When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month

Or even your year, but

I'll be there for you

I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts

No trigger warnings again! I'm treating y'all with this episode

[Dangerous Women - Ariana Grande]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

I have to force myself up the apartment complex stairs. My legs ache as I talk to Steve after work at our apartments. My work shirt is stained with dried dirt stains from plant pots and cobwebs that latched onto me when cleaning out the shop's basement. Steve is, as usual, clean and smelling fresh wearing a white button-down shirt with blue jeans. We've been talking since we saw each other walking into the complex and have been rambling on ever since. As we approach our level and walk down the hallway, Steve turns his head to look at me.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" He asks.

"Not much, really. Was probably going to clean my kitchen and vacuum the apartment, why?"

We both stop in front of his apartment door, turning our bodies to face each other.

"Do you wanna come in and watch the next episode of FRIENDS? It's the season 6 premiere."

"Yeah, I'd love to. Let me just shower and change first and I'll join you."

I start to walk down the hallway towards my apartment when Steve speaks up.

"I've got to grab my laundry from the launderette first, but Bucky can let you in." Steve rummages in his jeans pockets and pulls out his keys.

I stop walking and turn to look at Steve.

"Doesn't James still have, like, 30 minutes left of work?" I question.

"He's off of work for a week. The gym had a rat problem and some guys came in to solve it today."

"Yuck." I shiver at the thought.

"I know, anyway, I'll see you soon." He waves.

"Yeah, see you soon, bro."

"Bye, sis."

I turn around, approach my door, unlock it, and enter. I virtually run to my bathroom and peel off all my clothing in order to take a shower. I turn on the water and wait for it to warm up as I gather all of my supplies. I enter the water once it is hot enough to wash all the filth and grime off of my body. I managed to get dirt on my skin even though I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans. I wash and condition my hair to remove any cobwebs before stepping out. I head into my bedroom and get some comfy clothes after drying my hair and wrapping myself in a towel. Eventually, I pick out my pyjama shorts, black spaghetti strap shirt and sheep wool jacket. Once I'm dressed and my hair is tied into a damp plait, I grab my cell phone and keys and walk out of my apartment.