𝟭𝟬 𝗓𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗂𝖾

And the violence caused such silence

Who are we mistaken?

But you see, it's not me, it's not my family

Zombie - The Cranberries

TW: Manipulative, controlling and abusive relationship! This chapter included a description of an anxiety attack

[Arcade - Duncan Laurence]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

James' POV

It's only one more week until Liv and the others move into their new flower shop. In all honesty, I'm kinda sad that they're moving. That shop was the shop where me and Liv shamelessly flirted when Steve needed flowers. The way she knew exactly what she was doing and talking about was really hot. I still remember the flowers she said are her favourite.

Camellias.

I remember telling myself I wouldn't do anything with her. I royally fucked that up. In my defence, I said I would wait until Liam was out of the picture. I did that, didn't I. Speaking of the devil, I'm on my way to the shop now to check in with Liv and to see if anything has happened since I last saw her. He always seems to pounce on her when she's at the shop when I'm not there. Pussy. I abruptly decided to see her on my break since my gym is close to the shop. As I walk in, I immediately see her standing behind the counter sorting through papers. She sees me walk in and smiles beautifully. I walk up to her and round the counter, pulling her in for a quick kiss.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"I wanted to see my girl." I pull her in for another kiss. "How long are you on break?"

"About 40 minutes."

"Where's everyone else?"

"Wanda and Vis went to get food."

"And Natasha?"

"Putting boxes in the moving van."

At her answer, I pull her in for another kiss, but this one is more passionate. She giggles into the kiss which I found adorable. Our hands wander about each other's bodies as we make out. I slip my tongue in as I pick her up by her ass and place her on the counter. She moans in my mouth and tugs on my hair, making me groan.

"We're supposed to be cleaning the shop, not making it dirty."

Our heads whip to the side to a smug-looking Natasha in the back doorframe. We pull apart from each other but it's too late.

"Nat! I thought you were out back." Liv panics.

"I was, I came to grab some more boxes to put in the van. I was going to ask for some help, but you're apparently already busy with your...customer." She teases.