𝟭𝟱 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖺𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇

Who you tryin' to get crazy with ése?

Don't you know I'm loco?

Insane In The Brain - Cypress Hill

I've loved writing fluffy chapters, but we need to get back to the storyline

I've loved writing fluffy chapters, but we need to get back to the storyline. I swear to god, every time I see the GIF above, I roll my eyes! #IhateLiam (But love Ricky Martin)

[Happier than ever - Billie Eilish]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

James pulls up to the parking lot outside the restaurant we made reservations for our date tonight. After the last dinner date in town, we both decided to have another one. Granted, it was an amazing date because it ended with mind-blowing sex in his room and then watching TV afterwards, but still. He turns off the ignition and pulls his keys out of the car, turning it off. We both turn towards each other and smile, excited about our date. I start to get out of the car when he grabs my wrist and strokes his thumb on the skin.

"Is everything okay, James?" I ask as I get comfortable back in my seat.

"Yeah, um." He stutters. "Look, I don't want to scare you."

"Okay." I say more as a question than a statement.

"It's just, I've been trying to keep this to myself, but can't anymore. I know we said we would take things slow, and I did want to wait." He continues to ramble. "I really was going to wait, Liv. But I just can't keep it in anymore. I can't help the way you make me feel, Liv. I don't have to hide from you. I feel like I can be as vulnerable with you as I want, and you'd still accept me. I just hope you feel the same way."

"James, what are you trying to say?" I ask as I grab his arm to stop his rambling.

"I guess, I'm asking if you'd like to be my girlfriend."

I stay silent. Out of all the things I expected to happen today, this was not on that list. I also didn't expect him to be this big nervous ball of energy about it. Usually, James oozes confidence and practically owns any room he walks into, but right now, I feel the most confident in the car. And that's saying something. Scared of my silence, he starts to ramble again.

"I know we already act like it and we've had a similar talk in the old shop, but I just wanted to know if we could make it official. We don't have to put a label on it if you're not ready, I was just asking."

"Yes." I once again stop his tangent.

Now it's his turn to sit silently, taken aback. He blinks a couple of times to wake himself up from his trance.

"You sure?"

"I couldn't be more sure, James. You make me feel wanted and appreciated and I'd love to be your girlfriend."

"Thank god." He interrupts himself by grabbing my face and smashing my lips against his. We quickly start to taste the other's mouth with our tongues and our hands wonder about the other's body. As much as I'd love to continue this, we're going to be late.

"James, the reservation." I remind him.

"Fuck" He whispers. "That's fine, we'll just have to continue this later." He smirks as he gets out of the car with me following behind him. We walk into the restaurant holding hands and with huge smiles plastered on our faces. We get seated at our table and the entire time can't keep our hands off of each other. A waiter comes over and takes our order, but that doesn't stop the constant hand touches and loving glances. Just after the waiter leaves with our order, James stands up and looks down at me.

"I'll be right back, baby." He leaves towards the bathroom.

Whilst he's gone, I take the time to admire the restaurant. It's a large open room with tall walls and a glass ceiling, looking out at the night sky. In every corner, sits a large glass plant pot with every kind of flower spilling out of it. Scattered all over the wooden floor are square tables with white table clothes laid on top. The main doors are glass with metal handles picking out, but standing behind the door is a man. He stands looking in the restaurant with his hands in his pockets and hood down. Once he sees me looking, he stomps through the doors and bolts towards me. Having a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach, I try to stand and walk away, but he's too quick. He grabs my wrist hard and forces me back down in my seat, towering over me. With his other hand, he pulls his hood down to reveal his face. Liam.

"Hello, Olivia." He speaks through gritted teeth.

"Liam." I whisper, unable to say anything else.

"Darling, I want to talk with you. You've been a very bag girl, haven't you? Putting a restraining order on me!"

"What did you expect Liam?" I ask.

"What I expect is for you to take it off of me. Do you know how something like that could ruin my reputation? All over me scaring you." He taunts.

His grip gets tighter on my wrist as he talks and tears start to brim in my eyes at the feeling.

"I can't do that Liam." I stand up for myself, finally.

"Can't or won't?"

"Won't!"

Just before he can speak again, he is ripped from me and dragged across the room. I breathe a sigh of relief when I see James holding his by his hood and walking towards the front doors. They make it to the doors, but Liam somehow gets out of James' hold and breaks it back towards me. With flaring nostrils and one fist clenched by his side, he raises the other hand behind his head with his palm facing me. I close my eyes and brace myself for his hit, but it never comes. I scarcely open my eyes again, to see James dragging Liam back towards the entrance with a stronger grip on him this time. They walk out through the doors and into the parking lot, James still holding Liam tightly. I see Liam struggle against James as I follow them cautiously. Liam leans up and tries to hit James but he quickly blocks his attempt and throws him on the ground. Before Liam can get up, James stands on his chest with one foot and stares down at him. People start to gather around them from the restaurant and watch, anticipating what will happen next.

"Don't you ever fucking touch her again! Do you hear me?" James shouts down to Liam.

"Fuck you!" Liam screams back.

Before he can think about it, James reaches down and punches Liam in the face. Shocked, Liam grabs James' leg and throws it off of him and jumps back up. In retaliation, Liam punches James in the nose and he recoils his head back and grabs his nose. When James removes his hand from his nose, I see blood. Liam once again punches James in the face, his stomach, and his chin. They both start to fight each other with everyone too scared to stop them. Eventually, we hear sirens screeching as they pull up in the parking lot. Someone must have called the police. Smart.

Two Police Officers get out of the car and rush over to Liam and James. James has stopped fighting Liam and instead tries blocking off Liam, who is still trying to hit James. One Police officer grabs Liam and pulls him back, tackling him down to the ground and handcuffing him. They shove him into the back of the police car and start to walk back to us. The other Police Officer grabs James' hands and holds them together behind his back, handcuffing him. I rush over to him.

"No! He isn't at fault here! He is!" I say as I point to Liam.

"It's okay, baby." James reassures as he's walked over to the car.

"No, it's not! Tell them, James!" I plead with him.

"Everything's going to be alright." He says before getting in the back of the car next to Liam.

I just hope he's right.