𝟭𝟵 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀

I could stay lost in this moment forever

Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure

Don't want to close my eyes

I don't want to fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you, babe

And I don't want to miss a thing

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aerosmith

The final chapter :(    (I honestly don't know how to feel about that)

The final chapter :( (I honestly don't know how to feel about that)

[Until I found you - Stephen Sanchez]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

The past year of my life has felt like a dream. I was able to move back into my apartment after the trial, but I was constantly over at Steve's and James so it didn't really feel like a huge change. I continued to work at Wanda's new shop for a few months until my book got published and I became a professional writer. All throughout the year, James and I didn't leave each other's side. After the trial, we were finally able to move on and we took every opportunity to do so. He came up with so many amazing date ideas and constantly surprise visiting me at Wanda's shop. Even after I stopped working there and worked on my books in my apartment, he would visit me before he left for work and just before he would get home. Eventually, we took the next step in our relationship and moved in together. He came to live in my apartment and Steve still lives in his apartment. That was 3 months ago.

Now, me and James are walking through the door of our apartment with hands full of groceries. Bags full of ice cream, vegetables, pork chops, and potatoes for tonight's dinner. We've invited everyone round for dinner at our apartment. I place the two paper bags I was holding on the Kitchin island and start pulling out the canned food and putting them in the cupboard. When I get to the bottom of the last bag, I pull out the tub of ice cream, bend down to open the freezer door and place the tub inside. Just before I stand up, I feel James' hand wrap around my waist and pull me towards him slightly.

"Careful, baby. I won't be able to stop myself if we start." He teases.

"What If I don't want you to stop?"

He lifts my sundress up my leg and scrunches it up at my waist, running my bare ass gently. His hand smooths down to my lower stomach and he pulls me up towards him, my back against his chest as he grinds my ass into him.

"Can I?" He whispers into my ear as he grabs my waist again.

"Yes."

He picks me up and places me on the counter by my waist. We instantly start kissing each other, desperately smashing our teeth and lips together. He grabs my scrunched-up dress at my waist and pulls it up, taking it off over my head. We break the kiss and he looks down at my body. No matter how many times he sees me naked, he still admires my body every time. As he reaches behind me and unclasps my bra, he kisses my neck and sucks down on my collarbone. He slips my bra straps down my arms and kisses my body, taking my nipple into his mouth and biting the bud slightly. His hands stay on my waist and he pulls me closer towards him; if that's even possible.