𝟭𝟮 𝗍𝗈𝗆'𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋

I am sitting in the morning at the diner on the counter

I am waiting at the counter for the man to pour the coffee

Tom's Diner - DNA

Look at you lucky bastards with another cute and fluffy chapter

Look at you lucky bastards with another cute and fluffy chapter. You're welcome, bitch :)

[Dandelions - Ruth B]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

James' POV

The bell rings as the door collides with it and I step into the shop. Once again, I'm coming to check on Liv in the shop, but this time I have a different motive. She's been pretty stressed this week with moving every last piece of the shop into the vans to be moved today, so I set up a surprise.

"Hey, doll." I call out.

"In the back."

I follow the sound of her voice into the staff room and see her drinking a bottle of water with her hand on her hip. She's wearing overalls with a plain white shirt underneath. I round the table and engulf her in a hug, which she happily sinks into.

"How long until I can swoop you away?" I ask.

"Luckily for you, I'm being sent home early. Everyone else is driving with the van to the shop today. Why, what are you planning?"

"A date." I admit.

She beams up at me with her arms still wrapped around my waist and mine on the small of her lower back, which she loves.

"How can I say no to that? Just let me get changed out of these clothes first, and then we can head off."

We separate with her grabbing her bag and walking into the bathroom and me waiting in the main room of the shop. After a few minutes of wandering around the room, Liv walks out of the back room. I stop and gawk at her in her tight jeans, which hug her plump ass, and corset shirt, which perfectly lifts her breasts.

"You looked cute in the overalls, but damn, your ass in those jeans."

She laughs and walks over to me, grabs my hand and walks us out of the shop.

"Come on, pervert." She jokes.

"You like it." I tease. She isn't the best at taking compliments, but I will change that.

We make it to my car with me in the driver's seat and her right next to me. The entire drive out of town, my hand draws circles on her knee and she stares out the window, unsuccessfully trying to hide her blush and smile. I can read her like a damn book. Eventually, we make it to the spot for our date and I walk her into the diner. Not once do we let go of each other's hands. We don't know anyone here and we can do whatever we damn well, please.