Chapter 14//Connor

Connor

____________________

The next morning I wake up to the feel of strong arms wrapped around my body. What a welcomed change from the usual. I really don't mind cuddling him at all but sometimes it's nice to be the little spoon. I stay snuggled in his arms for longer than I probably should. I have no idea what time it is and I have work today. I think I'm doing an outdoor photo shoot with some up and coming singer. Troye nudges me with his nose to tell me that he's awake and a small giggle leaves me lips and I hide my face in his bare chest. Honestly him being almost naked doesn't really bother me anymore. I kind of really like seeing him like that to be quite honest.

"Good morning." I say lifting my head so that I can look into his deep blue eyes. He smiles at me before responding in a deep voice that makes my heart race.

"Good morning, Connor." He runs his fingers across my back feather light and it takes everything in me not to shiver in pleasure. It feels so right to have his hands on me. I don't know if that sounds weird or if it's too soon for me to be thinking all the things that I have been thinking about. Normally soul mates meet and fall in love with in weeks so I guess we aren't really taking anything to fast. I mean we haven't even had our first kiss yet. I mean we almost did but then I pulled away because I was really scared. Of what I'm not to sure but I was scared.

I see the clock on the other side of the room and my eyes bulge out of my head. I am so fucking late for work. Shit. Shit. Shit. I pull myself out of Troye's arms and he looks at me really confused as I start running around the room trying to get ready in as little time as possible. Troye pulls out his phone and taps the screen a few times as I continue to get run around my room frantically. I hear his phone chime telling him that he has a message. 

"Connor." He calls my name and I look over at him with my shirt half way buttoned up. "Come back to bed. I just texted Dan and he said that you can have today off and tomorrow if you like. He talked to your manager everything is fine." I pull my clothing off slowly and join Troye back in my warm inviting bed. I wrap my arms around Troye's waist and lie my head against his chest, he wastes no time returning the gesture and pulling me closer to him. We shift into a more comfortable position and I fall back asleep with Troye's fingers running through my hair. 

I wake up to the feel of cold sheets under my outstretched hand and the smell of pancakes coming through the open door. I stretch my muscles before grabbing a big hoodie and throwing it on as I walk into the kitchen. I see Troye standing with his back to me doing something on the stove and I do the first, and most cliched, thing that comes into my mind. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey there, sleepy head." he turns around and ruffles my hair before putting a finger under my chin and looking me in the eyes. He looks so gorgeous with his messy hair and bright blue eyes. I'm starting to think he's about to lean in and kiss me when he says, "Breakfast is ready." in a low voice that has my heart hammering in my chest. He chuckles as I just stand there somewhat awestruck looking as his beautiful face. After a moment I shake my head and join Troye at the table where he has already set out a plate of food for me. A small pancake, strawberries, avocado on toast and a few almonds on the side. Next to the plate is a cup of coffee that smells just right. "I know you usually like to make your own coffee but you were sleeping so I did it for you."

"Thank you so much, Troye. This is really too sweet you didn't have to do this."

"I know I didn't have to. That's why I did it because I knew you'd think it was sweet and it would make you happy. Also making breakfast is kind of a calming thing for me which I kind of really need right now." We start eating and man is it good. He can sing, cook, act (though I haven't really seen that yet, at least I don't think so.) and he's gorgeous as hell. How did I get so lucky?