Chapter 29//Connor

Connor
____________________

I work a bit later than usual, trying to catch up on some of the stuff that I had missed. I was planning on staying until it finished but that was before I got a text from Troye telling me to come home. I can finish all of this stuff later, Troye is way more important than some project that isn't even due until Friday. I grab my things and walk out to my car, only to realize that I don't have the keys, I peer inside the car and see my keys sitting on the seat of the car. I open the door of the car, grabbing my keys before sitting in the drivers seat. I wonder what Troye and I are going to do when I get home, I'm just so glad that every thing is the way that it should be now. We are finally safe and sound. 

There is several cars that I recognize in our drive way when I pull up, I pull off to the side to avoid having to move the car at a later time. From the cars I see Tyler, Zoe, Joe, and Jim are at least here but knowing them they all brought their soulmates along. Troye must be celebrating the record deal with them. I'm so incredibly proud of him, like I knew that he would do this one day but I didn't expect it to be so quick. If I was a record company I would eat him up too, he has so much talent and I'm not just saying that because I am truly, madly and deeply in love with him. Troye's voice is so beautiful and soothing, I could listen to him sing to me for the rest of my life. 

"ConBon." Troye says with a lovesick smile on his face walking over to me with a red cup in his hand. He puts an arm around my waist and I look over at him trying to assess how much he's already drunken. "This is my first cup, don't worry." He passes the cup of to Tyler who gratefully downs the rest of it. Tyler seems to have brought a friend along and as I see Joe turn on some music Tyler starts grinding on this mystery guy.

"I'm so proud of you." I say and plant a kiss on his cheek as he leads me into the kitchen where we find Tanya and Jim. We talk with them for awhile, then make our way back into the living room, we make our rounds talking to everyone for a little bit. Dancing around not caring about a thing in the world. It's beautiful, our friends slowly drift out of the house after cleaning up after themselves. I hardly notice because all I can look at is that happy smile plastered on Troye's face. He's so incredibly happy with how everything is going right now. I never want to see him sad again, I want to see this smile for the rest of my life. I want me to be the reason that he wears that smile on his face. 

It's almost midnight when Troye takes me into his arms for a slow dance, I don't fight it and when Thinking out Loud starts playing I can't help but smile like an idiot because this song is too perfect. I rest my head against Troye's chest sneaking glances at him every once in awhile just to make sure he still looks happy and content. His smile never wavers as we dance to the song together and when the song ends he takes my face in his hands looking me straight in the eyes.

"I love you." he says stroking my cheek with his thumb I let my hands travel to his waist as I look at him. The things I want to do to this boy right now are highly inappropriate for me to be thinking in such a tender moment.

"I love you." I say back staring back at him as if there is nothing that I would rather be looking at. I think that's true in some aspects, being able to spend time around and stare at Troye is a privilege. He's a charmer, yet he's smart and so talented and very sweet. He's beautiful to look at and his personality is just as beautiful. I lean in to press a soft kiss to his lips but he's not having any of that. He deepens the kiss and I don't fight back wanting all of him more than I've ever wanted anything in my entire life. His tongue slips into my mouth and I don't stop the hands that are wandering down my back. His hands stop at my waist so that he can tuck his hands under my shirt, I giggle pulling away from the kiss.

"What?" He asks starting to move his hands before I stop him. Did he think he did something wrong? Aw my baby. I hate that he is so unsure of himself, it doesn't matter if he hasn't had sex as many times as I have, it's going to be perfect because it's with him. I mean if we decide to go that far, I mean heavy kissing doesn't permit anymore than that. He's so unsure of himself and it makes my heart ache. I put my hands on the side of his face and make him look at me, he casts his eyes down and I poke his face until he looks up.