Epilogue//Connor

Connor

One and Only by Adele starts playing as the dance floor clears for my first dance with my husband. It took a few years to find the perfect day for this, but we found it and I could not be happier in this moment. Troye rests one hand on my hip and takes my hand in his with the other, I look into his beautiful blue eyes and I remember the moment that I knew that I had fallen for him. He's smiling so incredibly wide and he can't take his eyes off of me even for a second.

"You look so beautiful, ConBon." Troye whispers in my ear leaving a kiss on my cheek as he backs away from my ear. I can see cameras flashing out of the corner of my eye but I refuse to look away from my Troye. I can feel a blush creeping up onto my cheeks because even after being with him for nearly four years now, I still can't take a compliment from him. I often wonder rid I'll ever be able to take a compliment from him.

"All anyone is looking at is you. You look so absolutely stunning in your white tuxedo." I say looking down at the white on white that he had chosen for both of us to wear with deep red bow ties. We are really the hottest couple ever. I pull him in for a kiss as the song ends and I hear cheers all around us. This moment is perfect. I'm with my soulmate at my perfect wedding with all of our friends and family surrounding us. Nothing could make this moment better.

"I love you." He says in my ear as we walk over to the table that our siblings and their soulmates are sat at and the first thought to run through my head is maybe this can get better. I squeeze his hand looking back at him and seeing that his eyes are sparkling with love. I don't respond until we reach the table. The way he looks at me is something that I wish that I could describe but I just can't not matter how hard I try.

"That's why we are here, my love." He chuckles then I look around at the mash of Franta/Mellets and the soulmates that they have all met somehow over the course of the last few years. Steele has his arm wrapped around his wife, Lea, who has obviously had a few too many drinks. They look so happy together, Lea is really good for Steele. They even each other out nicely. Sage and Zac are in their own little world, heads close together giggling about something that we probably don't want to know about. They are so disgustingly in love that I want to vomit every time I see them together.

Tyde and Alexis look up from their conversation excitedly when they see us approaching and I can't help but smile. They've all made the most out of what has happened to them. Alexis makes Tyde so undeniably happy and it warms my heart to see them together.

I've grown attached to Troye's siblings, they are great people. Nicola and her husband, Phillip, also appear to be a little tipsy and I can tell that because Nicola is sitting on Phillip trying to give him a lap dance. Phillip is holding her in place so that she won't do anything stupid. Brandon is looking at his phone rather that at his fiancee, Taylor, and I think that I'll have to take that phone away from him so he can stop worrying about work. He worries to much and he needs to just enjoy the moment for once. Dustin is sitting there watching Troye and I while he spins the ring on his Hailey's finger, he doesn't seem too interested in anything right now. That's pretty typical of him to be honest.

"Where is Tilly?" Troye asks touching his already perfect hair as he looks around at his-ours now-family. Tyler is practically an extension of our immediate family, he's basically our brother. I'm so happy for Tyler, it took a while but things are finally working out for him. He found a guy whose soulmate died before he could meet them, Adam is a great guy. He really loves Tyler and they are a great match for each other. I've never seen Tyler so happy and that just makes me really happy.

"He and Adam snuck off to the bathroom when your dance started." Dustin says continuing to stare off into space as he speaks. We giggle at the thought of what those two could possibly be doing in that bathroom. Knowing Tyler it's nothing PG.