Chapter 30//Troye

Troye
____________________
It doesn't happen over night but, somehow I slowly rise into fame. I'm absolutely humbled that this is happening to me, I'm so incredibly lucky that I've been given the opportunity to do this. I don't think I could have gotten through all those hard day's of writing without the help of my team and my friends. My team is my family, they take care of me and make sure I'm okay. My fans are some of the sweetest and most dedicated people I have ever seen. They genuinely care about me and they promote me to the ends of the earth. I'm so blessed.

Exactly eleven months after I sign my record deal my first album drops and Connor and I spend the night have the best celebratory sex that has ever existed. Honestly without him I would be nowhere, he's the one that keeps me going. He is the most caring and beautiful person that I have ever met in my entire life. He's all around incredible and I still don't know how I deserve him. He keeps me grounded and makes sure that I never do anything too stupid.

On the one year anniversary of me signing my contract I wake up beside Connor in the new house that we had bought together. Connor now runs his own photography business that often works with Dan and Phil. We've stayed good friends with them over the last year, we have double dates whenever we can manage. All of us are super busy most of the time, but we find time for each other because friendship is important. Also because I owe them everything that is good in my life, Connor, my record deal, just every thing.

"Con, wake up." I look over at the clock seeing that if he doesn't get up soon he's going to be late to work. "Connor Franta." He groans shoving his face into his pillow, showing that he really doesn't want to do this right now. I lean over and kiss his smooth skin trying to make him come out of his pillow hiding place. It takes a few moments but eventually he pulls my face in for a proper kiss and my heart flutters just like it does every time we kiss. That's something that hasn't gone away, that amazing fuzzy feeling and the fluttery feeling that he's perfect for me. I feel it every time we touch.

"Good morning, love." Connor says once he's satisfied with how many times he's kissed me. I ruffle his hair then wiggle out of his arms knowing that he's more likely to get up if I'm not in bed with him. I walk into the bathroom to pee then I shuffle into the kitchen to see Connor making toast. He doesn't have much time to get to work now and he knows it. It doesn't really matter if he's late seeing as it's his business, it's not like he'll get fired. He just likes to be on time to set a good example for the rest of his staff and so his customers will have a good opinion of him.

"We are having dinner with the Dan, Phil and the record label tonight, so don't be late." I say as I follow him to the front door. He looks down at me with eyes that don't hold very much emotion as he puts his hands on my bare hips. He's looking at me like he's looked at me a thousand times and that he knows every part of my face. He's not searching for anything or trying to read my expression, he's looking at me like he's at home looking at my face. He moves his hands to my face and pulls me in for a sweet and tender kiss on my lips.

"I won't be late, I promise. I love you." A smile cracks onto his lips just like it does every time that he tells me those three words. I find it adorable that just a few words can make him so happy and I live every day just trying to make this man smile.

"I love you." I pull him in for another kiss then he walks out of the door. I head upstairs to put on some clothes other than the boxers that I am wearing right now. I decide to take a shower before I start making sure all of our plans are in place. It's a quick shower that is followed by throwing on sweats and a t-shirt knowing that I'm not going to be going anywhere until later tonight. I call Emma making sure that everyone is still going to dinner tonight and that I'll be able to do that thing I planned.

"Connor said that he has a surprise for you and that it will be on your doorstep in about two hours." I scratch the back of my neck trying to think of what Connor could possibly have gotten me and I can't think of anything.