Chapter 19//Troye

Troye

______________

"That's not really cheesy or creepy." He says snuggling his head further into my neck. Why is he so sweet and cute and perfect? I never want to have to be away from this boy again. He makes my life so much better, and easier. He is incredible and I'm really worried about whether or not I'm actually falling in love with him. I mean I know at least to some extent that I am, but just how much is what I desperately need to know.

"Whatever you say, Con Bon." I mutter and reach over Connor's body so that I can get the tv remote. We end up watching tv for the majority of the day. It's five when Connor decides that he needs to go upstairs to work on his pictures. I lie across the couch with an over dramatic huff and he rolls his eyes. What am I supposed to do while he's working? I don't have the kind of work that I can do at home. I end up wandering around the house for about twenty minutes before Tyler texts me asking me if I want to hang out. I walk into the lounge where I know Connor is, the best computers in the house are in here.

"Tyler just asked me to hang out. I'm going to go, just thought I'd let you know." I start to walk out of the room when Connor starts talking to me.

"Do you want to take my car? You walk too much." He looks vaguely concerned like walking everywhere is bad for my health or something and he looks frustrated. I nod and shoos me away, I know where his keys are. I walk out of the room shutting the door behind me and make my way towards our bedroom. I find his keys on the bedside table and walk back past the lounge, but I stop when I hear sniffling coming from inside the door. My heart drops to my toes as I put my ear against the door. He's crying and it feels like someone's ripping my open with a rusty knife. I open the door and he puts his face in his hands.

"Go away. I'm a mess." His voice is muffled by his hands and of course I don't listen to him. I can feel a physical ache in my chest hearing him cry and I don't want him to be sad.

"But you're my mess." I say trying to make him laugh as I walk into the room and kneel in front of him. I put my hands on his arms and try to pull his hands away from his face but he won't budge. He turns away from me and I spin his chair back. "Hey. I didn't mean it, babe. What's wrong, lovely?"

"I'm frustrated by my work, I miss my sister and two people want to murder me and I don't know why." He pulls his hands away from his face to look at me and my heart sinks even further. He looks so torn up and I don't know what to do. I put a hand on his cheek and wipe away his tears with my thumbs.

"Fuck your work. If it's making you cry it can wait. It doesn't deserve your attention right now. Call your sister I'm sure she wants to talk to you, if she doesn't pick up keep calling her until she does. We are working on that last thing. Try not to think about it, we are doing everything we can. I care about you. I'm here for and I trust you. I don't trust many people but you are at the top of the list of people I trust."

"Will you kiss me?" He asks in a shy voice looking down at his lap as he sniffles again. Even when he's covered in tears and broken down he's the most beautiful human I've ever seen.

"Yes." I stand up and then lean down so that I can give him a nice proper kiss. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket but I ignore it making sure my soulmate is okay first. I pull back after a few moments and look him in the eye. His eyes look happier more like a sunny sky then the stormy sea of earlier. "I really think Tyler wants to see me. Will you be okay by yourself?"

"I think I'm going to Skype my sister or one of my brothers. I'll be fine but only if you kiss me again." He's sure in a kissy mood tonight but I'm not complaining, I swoop down and pick him up off his chair so that he's cradled in my arms. I stare into his bright green eyes for a moment before he pulls my face closer to his and presses our lips together. It's a soft sweet kiss that leaves my stomach fluttering. "Put me down, please."