Chapter 27//Connor

Connor

_______________________

I wake up to the smell of coffee and pancakes running through the house, I open my eyes to find Troye standing at the end of the bed with a plate and a cup in his hand. He hands the plate to me as I sit up and I smile at him graciously, he walks out of the room and I sigh. He treats me like a prince, there isn't a thing that he wouldn't do for me. Sometimes it's the simplest things that make you realize how much someone really means to you. Troye walks back into the room with a plate and a cup of coffee for himself and sits beside me.

"Good morning, Con Bon." He says softly taking a bite of his pancake as I take a sip of my coffee, I'm surprised when I find that he's made it just the way I like it. He pays attention to so much more than I think he does.

"Good morning." I reply looking over at his smiling face, after that we fall into conversation about whatever seems to enter our minds. We don't talk about the problem looming over our heads though or the fact that Troye has an assignment tonight. We push that out of our minds and enjoy breakfast in bed. Once we finish Troye insists on doing the dishes telling me to go into the lounge and pick something to watch. I pick a random movie and a few minutes later Troye joins me with a large blanket, he snuggles against me with his only underwear clad body and I wrap an arm around him. I'm wearing a shirt but no pants, just underwear, and Troye takes advantage of this resting his hand on my thigh. He looks up at me with a cheeky smile and I just push his head back down, placing a hand in his hair. I play with his hair as we watch the story on the screen unfold and he moves his hand so that it's under my shirt. He runs his fingers across my stomach lightly and I try very hard not to give him the satisfaction of shivering under his touch. I look down at him with a small smile.

"Whatcha doing down there, Troye?" I ask and he leaves his hand in the same place looking up at me to give me an innocent smile like he has no idea what I'm talking about. Then he starts giggling and his smile turns into more of a cheeky chin. He leans over and kisses my collar bone trying to get me not to talk I'm guessing. 

"I think I'm touching my boyfriend's  stomach and cuddling him. Why, what are you doing?" I stare at his lips while he talks and I feel that thing when he says the word 'boyfriend' that feeling that I got when we first met. The electric feeling and the sense that he is made for me and I am made for him. I can't stop thinking about kissing him, to be honest. He has such nice lips, so pink, plump and soft I love the way they feel pressed against my skin. 

"I'm thinking about kissing my boyfriend." he looks up at me with the most loving eyes when he hears the word boyfriend come out of my mouth. He shifts positions so that he's practically straddling me and he rests his forehead against mine. I take his face in my hands and pull his face away from mine only to pull him back so that I can kiss him. Every time I kiss him or do anything with him it makes me wish that I had waited. I wish that he would have been my first time, my first everything because experiencing things with this man is something I'm never going to get tired of. It will be magical with Troye no matter how many other people I slept with but I feel like it would be more so if I hadn't. I can't change the past though so I shouldn't be worrying about this, I mean even he's not a virgin. He doesn't really remember much from Tyler fucking him but it's still a thing that happened. It's also a thing that can't be changed so I shouldn't be thinking about it, especially when I'm making out with him. 

He pulls away first resting his head on my shoulder for a moment before he starts kissing my neck, lightly just pecking his lips across my skin. He moves up my jaw then eventually makes it back to my mouth, he pecks my lips once before I deepen the kiss. I pull him closer to me, which is hard considering he's straddling me right now, and run my hands across the skin of his back. I let my hand dip into the waistband and his hands are exploring inside my shirt. He doesn't  really react when my hands slip into his boxers and I take that as a good sign. Thought after a second I pull away so I can make sure he's okay with what we are doing. I would never pressure him into anything he wasn't ready to do or I didn't think he was ready to do. I pull my hands out of his boxers and lay them on his back, he looks slightly confused as he looks at me.