First Day of School III

Erik

I zoned out during class and spent the entire 50 minutes concocting my revenge plan against Tucker Harrison. Unfortunately, I didn't get very far because my mind wouldn't stop wandering to Jezebel, who sat in the back of the classroom. She was already proving herself to be quite the nuisance. Instead of choosing my killing method for Tucker, I fought the irrational urge to turn in my seat and stare at her for the rest of the class period. My therapist would determine that my behavior wouldn't be deemed socially acceptable.

In those 50 minutes, I desired to know everything about her.

Is she grasping whatever the fuck Mrs. Divet is spouting as she draws formulas on the whiteboard? Does she write in cursive? Does she draw hearts over her 'I's? What kind of chewing gum does she prefer? Spearmint or Wintergreen? What is her next class period? What is her favorite movie? What kind of music does she listen to? What are her favorite foods? What shampoo and conditioner does she use? What lotion does she use? Does she prefer sleeping on the left or right side of the bed?

I was confident I'd get my answer to that last question soon enough. I could easily find her address through public records, but it was all about the thrill of the chase. I was counting down the hours until the final bell rang when I could discreetly follow Jezebel home and see where she laid her head at night.

I couldn't resist. I peered over my shoulder and caught her with her chin resting on her hand while she gazed out the window.

I wonder what she's thinking about. Probably me...it better be me. Wait...what if she has a boyfriend?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Of course, Jezebel didn't have a boyfriend. Jezebel Holmes screamed, 'never been kissed.' But then again, who could resist kissing a set of lips like hers? My dick hardened just thinking about her lips wrapped around me. Suddenly, her eyes ticked towards mine. And just like that, her face was buried in her textbook again.

"Mr. King?"

"Yes, Mrs. Divet?"

"Is there something back there that's so interesting that you're not focused on the work?"

"Not something...but someone," I replied as I looked over my shoulder again. I made a face when the girl in front of Jezebel started to blush and twirl the strands of her fried hair around her fingers.

Seriously...lay off the bleach. You'll thank me later.

"Please keep your eyes forward. I don't need you distracting the other students."

"I don't hear any of the students complaining," I remarked. Mrs. Divet sucked her teeth in frustration.

If I could get under her skin this easily, then she won't survive the semester with me.

"Please step up and determine the molarity for each of the following solutions on the board."

I shot her a satisfying smirk when the bell rang, signaling the end of the class period. I stayed seated, patiently waiting for Jezebel Holmes to pass me. My leg furiously bounced when Jezebel tripped and fell once she passed Tucker. The remaining students erupted in laughter, and Tucker was the loudest. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Tucker was the culprit. Not only would I kill him, but I'd make it painful as hell.

Don't worry, Jezzy Baby. Daddy will take care of him.

Jezebel scrambled to her feet and rushed out of the classroom as our classmates continued to taunt her. Mrs. Divet chuckling and shaking her head pissed me off the most. I slowly packed my belongings and waited until the last student filed out of the door when I approached Mrs. Divet.