I'm Back, Baby

Early update because...🐍🐍🐍

Erik

"Erik?" Her breath came out in a desperate whisper that made me ache for her like never before. She was vulnerable to me—reminding me of when we were teenagers and I forced her to strip in my bedroom. "King...l-let me see you," she pleaded breathlessly, squirming underneath my hold.

But I'm not ready to see you.

I wasn't ready to confront the woman she grew to be, the sadness and pain she endured, and how I was responsible for it all. The old me would've said that Jezebel's suffering was a necessary evil, but nothing in this world would justify how I regularly used her to do my bidding. My revenge was always at the forefront of my mind. If she was satisfied—great, whatever, but I wasn't happy until I got mine.

While incarcerated, reality hit me like a ton of bricks. Jezebel and I had become the things we truly despised. She became my mother—putting everything on the line and sacrificing herself in whatever way to please me, and I became a scammer using religion as a front. The irony of it all was almost amusing. But it was too late to turn back the hands of time. All we could do was push forward and hope for the best.

"Erik? Please...say something...anything."

Anything?

I leaned over her, pressing my weight against her, crushing her into the granite countertop. My lips grazed the shell of her ear. "Is that pussy still mean for me, baby?" She moaned loudly into the sleek surface, sending a charge shooting down my spine. I slapped her tight ass and was relieved it jiggled at me a little.

I love my woman thick and fluffy—sue me.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said, kicking her feet apart. "Don't get up and don't look back."

"W-why won't you let me see you? You didn't get a bunch of face tattoos in prison, did you, King?"

"I'm sure your little minion would've told you if I did," I replied, finally releasing her hair.

"Don't call him names. That's rude," she fussed as I stripped off my shirt and wrestled myself out of my jeans.

"Says the woman who was about to put a bullet between the man's eyes."

"You're to blame. It was you who told him to say all those vile things to me."

"Your lack of accountability is kind of a turn-on," I murmured, reaching between us. Her body tensed as my fingers probed at her center. I was blessed with a low moan, begging me to 'put it in' as she backed on my digits. "What's the matter, Squeak? My brother not taking care of you?"

"Fuck you, Erik," she whispered, voice trembling with emotion.

Despite her being upset with my goading, that didn't stop the sweet arousal leaking from her pussy. I sucked her juices loudly and unapologetically from my fingers. By that time, she was whimpering and crying on the cold surface. I wanted to spend the next hour eating her pussy from the back, but my need to give her five years of dick down far outweighed her coming on my face.

"Okay, Squeak," I replied before reintroducing her to my dick.

She choked on her tears when I surged into her. I braced a hand on the countertop and her hip to steady myself.

I think I'll hang here for a second. I don't know if it's because it's been five years or what, but her pussy went from mean to fucking evil.

"Stop fucking...fuck...stop, Jezebel," I warned when she started pushing back on me. I would come in under two minutes if she kept that shit up.

"I can't! I can't, King! It feels sooooo good!" she slurred, sounding like she was drooling.

I should punch her in the back of her big ass head for not listening. But what the fuck did I expect? This is Jezebel Shae King I'm talking about.

"I'll pull out if you don't stop," I warned, trying to anchor her in place.

"Okay, King!" she piped up, knowingly triggering me. My hands flew to her neck while my dick tried to break through her cervix. My top teeth sank into my bottom lip as my hips pistoned.

It's not often that I admit my faults, but thinking I'm capable of holding out for two minutes against pussy I'm addicted to like crack in the eighties after half a decade is delusional.

Her ass and pussy slapped loudly against my shaved pelvis. I wouldn't stop until I saw her cream smeared across her name. I wanted her to lick it off later when she swallowed my dick. Gibberish started spilling from my woman's mouth. She was either suffering a stroke, or the dick was just that good.

Her walls tightened around me, clenching me with her vice grip pussy, coaxing me to spill inside her. I refused.

"I-I'm gonna come, King," she whimpered. I repositioned my hands, cupped her jaw, and tilted her head back until we made direct eye contact. Tears spilled down her face in soft zig-zag patterns, rolling down her neck and dripping onto the countertop. Liquid had dripped onto her forehead, and it was then that I realized I was crying, too. I warned myself not to do it—not to cry like a bitch when I saw her or Izabel but fuck the tough guy act. I had one half of my heart back, and it wouldn't be long before I had the other.

I kissed her forehead gently as I buried my dick into her. "I'm back, baby, and I'm not going anywhere," I whispered. "I love you, Jezebel."