Sleepover Pt. 3

Jezebel

"Are you seriously not going to drink?" Ella asked.

"No, I want to be alert so I can be a good host."

"That's weird," Makayla commented, chuckling at my explanation.

I rather be weird than raped.

Erik texted me after I let the girls in and told me to get my a-s-s upstairs. I wish I could say I was shocked when he revealed that he overheard Fuller and Colton discussing how angry they were that my "cousin" was at the house because they wanted to sleep with me. They were even willing to go as far as slipping a roofie in my drink if the opportunity presented itself. I was instructed not to consume any drinks or food while they were there, but I could come upstairs and raid Erik's mini fridge and the snacks he kept in his game room if I was thirsty or hungry.

"That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it."

"You don't have to be such a bitch," she replied.

"If you don't like it, then you can leave," I snapped. Colton childishly made a hissing cat sound in the background. My cell phone vibrated, and I had to refrain from rolling my eyes. It was Erik, summoning me to his lair. "Um, I'll be right back. I need to check on my kitten."

I raced upstairs before anyone could question me. Erik opened the door, dragged me in, and locked the door behind me.

"Jezebel—"

"Squeak," I corrected.

He grinned and nodded before sitting in his gaming chair. Sophia jumped off his desk into his lap, and he stroked the top of her head like Doctor Claw from Inspector Gadget.

"Squeak, as hard as it may be, you can't get on their bad side."

"But—"

"No buts. You know what you're supposed to do—entertain them, get them fucked up until they pass out, and deliver their cell phones to me. That can't happen if you're alienating them."

"I know, but I refuse to allow anyone to openly disrespect me in my house."

"I know, and I have the hotel bill to prove it."

"Are you mad at me, King?" I asked, tugging on one of his earlobes. He liked it when I played with his ears, especially when I bit them. I leaned down to kiss him when he shoved me away.

"W-what—"

"You have to be batshit crazy if you think you can kiss me after you let the Harrison twins mouth fuck you."

I couldn't even be mad at him if I wanted to. I felt so dirty after I kissed them and wanted to pour bleach into my mouth and light it on fire.

"Okay, that's fair."

"Where the fuck is Tucker?"

"He texted me and said he was running late. Apparently, he passed out as soon as he got home, and Fuller and Colton didn't wake him up and ditched him," I explained.

"Of course they did—nasty motherfuckers. That's okay, Squeak Baby. I'll take care of them."

"I know you will, King."

"By the way, your sleepover is boring as fuck."

"You don't have to tell me; I already know. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Play one of those lame-ass games they play at sleepovers and parties like Spin the Bottle or Truth or Dare."

"Bleh. I have a feeling I'll have to brush my gums and tongue until they bleed," I complained.