Panda King

Erik

With a heavy sigh, I threw my slice of pizza down on my plate, wondering how Frankie let Adrian slip by.

"Mommy, why is Papa yelling?" Izabel asked, distressed by her drunken asshole of an uncle.

"I don't know. But I'm going to find out."

"Can I talk to him?" Izabel asked.

"You can talk to him tomorrow at dinner. For now, Erik will get you cleaned up for bed."

"But I don't want to go to bed," Izabel protested.

I snapped my fingers at my daughter, catching her attention. "What did your mother say, Squirt?"

"Get cleaned up for bed," she said softly with the most adorable pout. I almost folded like a bitch and told her to hell with what her mother said, but I'd be damned if I fucked myself over. Jezebel would put her pussy on lock for sure.

"Go ahead. I'll catch up with you and read you a story."

"Okay!" Izabel exclaimed. She snatched up Muffin and ran to her bedroom with fat ass Sophia bumbling behind her.

"I thought Frankie was watching him," Jezebel hissed.

"He was, but knowing him, he must've fallen asleep. I'll go handle him."

"No, I'll take care of him. You parked a few streets down, so he shouldn't know you're here."

"Squeak--"

"I got him."

I stared at her for what felt like an eternity as I weighed my options. On one end, I didn't want to fuck up my plans; on the other end, Adrian sounded like a fucking lunatic out there with all that damn screaming and crying, and I'd be damned if he laid another finger on her.

"I got him, King."

I nodded and left. I knocked on Izabel's opened door and entered the purple princess room. She popped her head out of the ensuite bathroom and gave me a foamy smile. "I bwrusha my teef."

"I see. Don't forget to wash your face."

Izabel spat dramatically in the sink. "Come wash your face with me, Daddy Erik." I strolled into her bathroom and was surprised by how big it was. There was a double vanity, clawfoot bathtub, and waterfall shower. "Put that headband on so it can keep your hair out of your face," she demanded.

"Do I have to, Squirt?" I asked, grimacing at the panda ears.

"You have to. Look, my headband has pig ears."

I laughed when she pushed up the tip of her button nose and snorted at me like a pig.

"All right, little piggy. I'll bite," I said, shoving the headband on.

"That's better. You have a lot of hair, Daddy Erik."

"Mhm. Not as much as you."

"Tomorrow is hair wash day."

I rolled my eyes. I didn't miss those days one bit.

"It's an all-day affair, isn't it?" I asked, studying her hair. Her brunette curls went down her back, and I knew if they were straightened, she could put her head down and be Cousin It for Halloween.

"Not really, but Mommy has to detangle and condition it. Will you make pancakes in the morning for breakfast?"

"Sure thing, Squirt."

"Why do you call Mommy Squeak?"

"Because she squeaked like a mouse when she was scared."

Izabel giggled as she rinsed her toothbrush. "That's so funny, Daddy Erik."