Homecoming Pt. 3

Erik

"We should dance some more," Ella annoyingly suggested.

"I disagree," I mumbled as I watched Tucker make his rounds with Jezebel on his arm, showing her off like she was a trophy wife.

This fucker is really strutting around with my girl on his arm like a proud peacock.

Rumor had it that he planned on fucking her at some after party thrown at Makayla's house.

That'll never happen because she's coming home with me.

"Erik, can you get me another drink?" Ella whined.

"You have two legs and two hands. I suggest you use them," I replied as I traversed the circumference of the dance floor.

"You're obsessed with her," Ella scoffed.

"Duh."

She stormed off in a huff in Ashlynn's direction, most likely to bitch about me, but I could less give a damn. She served her purpose for the evening—make Jezebel insanely jealous. I knew that she had caught on that this was all a ploy but having Jezebel jealous for a minute felt like a win in my book.

I locked eyes with Jezebel as she left Tucker's side and exited the gym. She winked at me, and I hated to admit it, but that simple taunt was enough to have me sporting a semi. "I guess I have no choice but to go fuck with Tucker."

I shoved my hands into my pants pockets and strolled towards Tucker and his posse. I rolled my eyes when I got closer and heard them talking about how much ass they'd get that night. Allegedly, Ashlynn had already started making her rounds. I believed it because any chick that intentionally seduced their stepfather and fucked him on the regular behind their mother's back for fun wasn't exactly the pillar for chastity.

Don't get me wrong. Her promiscuity doesn't excuse her rapist stepfather for fucking with her in the first place. I'm just saying that the girl isn't too selective.

I perked up when one of them mentioned Jezebel.

"So, what's the deal. Is Jezebel gonna finally let you hit?"

"That's the game plan. Maybe she'll finally take that pussy off a pedestal," Tucker replied.

Pussy on a pedestal? Who the fuck says that?

"Excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt, but have you seen Jezebel's purse?"

"What the hell do you want, Erik?" Tucker growled.

"You must've taken too many hits to the head because I just told you. Where's Jezebel's purse?"

"Why do you need her purse?"

"Because you're douche and I'm taking her home. So, you might as well forget about that pussy on a pedestal because it's about to be all over my face."

"Fuck you," Tucker growled, shoving me away. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't think you want to do that. Your brothers aren't here to jump me again."

"I can take you on by myself," he threatened.

I grinned. "Are you sure about that? Because if you are, we can step outside, and handle this like gentlemen." As expected, the pussy shoulder checked me and stormed out of the gym.

He's going after Jezebel.

Jezebel

"Erik, I—" I froze. "Tucker, what are you doing in here?"

I rolled my eyes once he started pacing.

Nothing good happens when someone starts pacing—specifically drunk entitled jerks.