I'm Back Baby II

**I completely forgot to post the chapters. My bad!**

Jezebel

I love you, Jezebel.

Years ago, I would've done anything to hear Erik say those three little words to me. I was so starved for love that I was even satisfied with a lie.

Does Erik love me, or is he just happy to see me? Does he love me like I love him? That's the real question. I hope Erik knows I've changed since he's been away—it's not enough to say the words.

As if he could read my mind, he said, "I'll prove it to you."

"You better, King," I whispered.

Seeing those hazel eyes filled to the brim with emotions that I never thought he was capable of was surreal. It was mind-altering, so mind-altering that I came voraciously. My orgasm was prolonged when I felt Erik's hot and thick cum flood into me.

"Don't go away again, Erik."

"I won't."

"Promise me you won't."

"I promise, Jezebel. From now on, it'll just be me, you, and Squirt."

The heavy burden I'd been carrying for five years finally lifted. For the first time in half a decade, I felt...free. Revenge was sweet, but I was ready to feel alive again.

"Good. Can you let me up so I can finally get a good look at you?"

I blew out a puff of air when he pulled out, and my pussy immediately yearned for his thickness. It clenched repeatedly, missing the stretch.

Adrian could never.

I groaned as I straightened myself and rolled my neck, trying to work out all the kinks. "Jesus, Erik. Were you trying to snap my head off my neck?" I complained.

"Not this time," he replied.

I turned around and shrieked.

"Okay, let's not be dramatic," he drawled, snagging a pack of cigarettes from a kitchen drawer. I watched the stranger accept a cigarette between his lips, light it, and savor it. "What's the matter, Squeak? Cat's got your tongue?"

"W-what happened to you?"

"Prison happened to me."

Erik had always been tall, but when he left me, he had lean, tattooed muscles, but now he was built like a tank.

Jesus, take the wheel before I toss my birth control down the garbage disposal. Izabel is ready to be a big sister.

My eyes raked over Erik's overly-built body, which made me gush. His tatted chest had sculpted pecs that could jump if he flexed him. Without a shadow of a doubt, those arms could throw me around like a rag doll. My eyes trailed lower, counting eight well-defined muscles. Erik Anderson King always had the personality of a supervillain, but now he had the super body to go with it.

"You look...healthy," I finally managed to say. He smiled in amusement.

"You look like you get cold easily."

I snorted. "I wish I could argue with you, but I can't. It's not odd to see me dragging a blanket around the house with me."

I rubbed the back of my neck anxiously and averted my eyes from the man I loved.

"What's bothering you, Squeak?"

"I thought seeing each other again would go a little differently."

"I bet you had Friday all planned out," he mused.