Truth and Lies

Thanks for over 200k+ views!

Erik

"King!"

I paused my game and ripped my headphones off at the sound of Jezebel sobbing.

"Squeak?" I grabbed my cane and rushed out of the game room, wondering who I had to fuck up. "What's going on, Squeak?" I called out, hobbling down the stairs as fast as my injured knee would allow me. I froze in place once I took in her appearance. "Squeak...what the hell happened to you? What happened to Sophia? Who did this?" I asked angrily.

She continued crying, tears and snot running down her face, mixing with pink. She wrapped her free arm around my neck, bringing me into a sticky embrace. I sniffed her.

What is all over her? Pepto Bismol?

"I-it was Ashlynn and her friends, Makayla and Ella," she choked out. My arms tightened around her.

"Tell me everything that happened," I demanded, this time more forcefully.

"I-I was at the pet store with Sophia, and they were there. They started harassing me at the checkout aisle, calling me all kinds of filthy names. I ignored them, finished my transaction, and left the store as quickly as possible. I was outnumbered and had the baby with me, so I didn't want to escalate the situation."

The baby. She's too cute.

"I was loading my purchases into the truck." She paused to sniff and exhaled a shuddered sigh. "I'm sorry."

"You will be if you don't get to the good part."

"Right...um, I was putting away my bags when they pulled up in Makayla's car. They threw strawberry milkshakes at Sophia and me."

"Those fucking cunts. Don't worry, Squeak. We'll get them. We owe them from when they jumped you."

"King...that's not all," she whispered.

"What else happened?"

"You're gonna be so mad at me," she cried. I rubbed her shoulders, trying to get her to shut the fuck up because my patience was running thin. I was infuriated. Those bitches messed with my girl again. And it seemed they wouldn't stop until I put them in the grave. Not only do I have to take out Tucker and his fuckhead brothers, but kill Ashlynn and her loose pussy friends. So many fucking people to kill, so little time, and a bum-ass knee.

"I won't be mad at you," I said, trying to sound reassuring as I gritted my teeth.

"You promise?"

"I promise," I lied. I was pissed at her, too. She didn't have to go to the pet store. Sophia had all the essentials. Jezebel was just looking for an excuse to spend my money.

She wiped at her face angrily before confessing.

"While I was distracted, Ashlynn grabbed a baseball bat from the trunk, and she...." My eyes closed in anticipation. I knew whatever Jezebel was about to tell me would have me madder than the Devil. "S-she hit your truck and smashed the windows. I'm surprised I was able to drive home without being stopped. I'm sorry, Erik. I wanted to stop her, but she threatened to hit Sophia, and I was scared," she whimpered.

"Go get cleaned up."

"Er—"

I grabbed her cheeks and squeezed until her tears spilled over my fingers. "I told you to get cleaned up, didn't I?" She couldn't speak, so I forced her head to nod. "I did. I told you to get cleaned up, but you're not listening. Are you being a good girl right now?" I violently shook her head back and forth. "No, you're not, and I'm pissed the fuck off right now because a small part of me thinks you're lying because Jezebel King doesn't take shit from anyone and is quick to put them in their place. You really expect me to believe they were harassing you, and you didn't say anything? What kind of fool do you think I am? I'll give you one more chance to come clean," I said, finally releasing her.

She rubbed her cheeks and gave me those teary puppy dog eyes that I had to learn to resist.

"Okay...I lied," she started to confess. "I was paying, and Ashlynn made a comment about me having sex with older men for money. I reminded her about the rumor going around about how she slept with half of the football team at a party. I also outed Makayla and Ella for talking about her behind her back. Then to get under Ashlynn's skin, I told her I had to leave because I had to go dress shopping for Homecoming and Tucker wanted to match. When she threw the milkshake, she told me to tell Tucker I was wearing pink."

"Wow...that was a shit ton of ignoring you did."

"Are you mad at me?" she asked with apologetic eyes.

"I'm pissed that you lied to me, but whatever. Those bitches won't be a problem for much longer."

"What are you going to do?"

"Kill them."

"Oh...okay."

"Oh, okay? Is that all you have to say?"

"They messed up your truck really bad. I'm sure your mind is made up, and there is nothing I can do to talk you out of it."

I kissed her.

"Now, you're catching on. The fucked up part is that I can't even call the insurance company because I'll have to file a police report. If those bitches go missing, then we're their number one suspects. I need to get you your own shit, so next time they fuck up your shit and not mine."

"You're going to buy me a car?"

"Yes."

"What kind of car?" she pressed.

"What do you want?" I asked, taking Sophia from her as she tapped away on her phone. She showed me the screen and I grimaced. My eyes slid up to hers and back to the pink monstrosity. "This is what you want?"

"Yes, King."

"There you go with that King bullshit. We'll see if Santa comes through. Go get cleaned up," I said, handing Sophia back to her. I stayed rooted in my spot until Jezebel disappeared. "Let's see what that bitch did to my truck."

***

My cane dropped, and my hands flew into my hair once I saw my truck's condition. I bit down on my bottom lip to prevent myself from screaming like a madman. As Jezebel said, the windows, windshield, mirrors, headlights, and taillights were smashed. There was some body damage, but not enough to claim it a total loss.

Ashlynn was obsessed with Jezebel. I wondered briefly if Ashlynn wanted a piece of Jezebel's ass like Tucker. Not likely, but it'd be fun to test the theory.

I picked up my cane and rushed back into the house.

"Squeak?!"

"What?!" she shouted from upstairs.

"How do you feel about being gay for a day?"

"I don't."

"What if I pay you?"

There was a long pause.

"How much?"

Author's Corner

Jezebel is such a filthy liar lol.