First Time Pt. 2

Jezebel

My mouth dropped from the sudden and unexpected intrusion of Erik's big-for-no-reason penis. For several seconds, I was in a state of confusion as the pain washed over me. He tried to distract me with kisses on my face, lips, and neck. Those were followed by words of affirmation that didn't mean diddly squat to me at the moment.

You took that better than I thought, Squeak. No! I'm not taking this well! The only reason why I'm not crying hysterically is because my brain is still trying to process what the heck is going on!

I didn't realize I was crying until Erik licked the tears from my face. I slapped him.

"Did that make you feel better?"

"A little," I whimpered.

"Good thing I like that shit. Hit me until it doesn't hurt." He pulled out and surged back in before I could breathe a sigh of relief. I slapped him again—exponentially harder, making his head snap to the side, but that didn't stop him. He leaned back on his knees and looked between us as he stroked me. "Damn. You're bleeding."

This doesn't surprise me.

"Is it a lot?"

He made a noncommittal grunt and pulled out. I moaned when I felt his mouth on my vagina again. I wanted to yell at him about how disgusting it was for him to eat me out while I was bleeding, but then I remembered he also loved to stick his tongue in other places.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head when he slurped at my center. The pain I felt earlier after Erik tore through me started to subside and was slowly replaced by pleasure. He stood on his knees again and licked his bloodied lips, reminding me of a vampire. His veiny penis slapped my clit. My first instinct was to close my legs due to the jolt of intense desire that shot through me. Erik smirked and widened my legs. With my thighs in his hands, he dragged his penis across my clit, repeatedly bumping it with his piercing.

Taking ecstasy was a big mistake. Everything felt heightened—the pain, the pleasure, my emotions. The way I felt about Erik Anderson King was different, and I couldn't tell if what I was feeling was how I felt about him all along. The ecstasy was making me see things I knew weren't there. His hazel eyes were soft, and his parted pink lips were devoid of his usual crooked grin.

I'm hallucinating...I have to be. Don't get sucked in. Everything will return to normal in the morning—a toxic calamity I bought into and helped foster. I don't think I like ecstasy.

He caught my attention when his fingers grazed my cheek. "I love you," he whispered before kissing me. His blood-stained lips lingered on mine. I didn't feel the usual crushing weight of his kiss. It almost felt as if I was being kissed by a butterfly. It was as silent as a whispered promise, as soft as silk, and as promising as a rainbow—God's promise to never flood the earth again.

"I love you, too," I replied shamelessly, knowing the boy didn't mean a single word. It wasn't his fault. I asked him for this. I wanted for just one night to live in the fantasy that someone loved me.

He entered me again—gentler and slower than before.

"Is that better?"

I nodded. "Much better," I whispered. I wrapped my legs around him, and he rocked in and out of me.

"I'm going to marry you one day."

I smiled and buried my face into his chest. "King, you're such an overachiever. I only told you to lie to me once." My nails traced the outline of one of his tattoos that I remembered by heart as Erik unloaded his domestic fantasies on me; however, the sound of the doorbell ringing penetrated our cocoon of delusion.

"Your Homecoming date is here," Erik said, maliciously grinning at me from above. "Let's see how loud I can make you scream."