Locker Room Talk

Thanks for reading! Squeak was #5 on BWWM yesterday! Stay tuned for the announcement at the end of the chapter!

Jezebel

"You remember what we practiced, right?"

"Erik...I don't think we should do this."

"Why not?"

"Because it's ridiculous to believe that everyone who bullied me is secretly in love with me," I protested.

"It could happen."

"You know what's most likely to happen?"

"Tell me."

"She's going to flip out and tell the whole school I was trying to get with her. Don't you think that will mess things up with Tucker?"

"You're wrong. I don't know any heterosexual teenage boys who aren't down for some lesbian action. Now, make sure you ask her for her consent. Girls love that shit." I scoffed. "What's with the attitude?"

"You never ask me for my consent," I said with a pout.

"You don't ask me for my consent when you're the big spoon and you shove your hand down the front of my boxers when you fall asleep. I wake up, and my dick is in your hand."

"I can't help it. It's so warm down there. Plus, you like it, or you wouldn't let me be the big spoon."

"I have no choice. It's either comply or hear your bitching, and I rather avoid  the latter."

"Right. Keep telling yourself that."

Initially, it puzzled me that Erik enjoyed being cuddled and shown physical affection. But a person wasn't meant to be rough and tough all the time. Erik needed to be vulnerable just like the next person, and I was touched he could be vulnerable around me. He trusted me, but he was a little too trusting. He easily believed my sob story about how Ashlynn smashed his truck up with a baseball bat when in reality, I pulled into an abandoned alley and smashed the windows and mirrors with a pipe I found on the ground.

All she had to do was leave me alone, but she took it too far, and now she has to pay. Whatever Hell she catches from Erik is her fault.

I jumped when I felt a slap on my bottom.

"Make me proud, Squeak," Erik wished before limping away. I rolled my head and shoulders before trekking to the girls' locker room. It was a little over an hour before the football game against our district rivals, and the cheerleaders were doing their last-minute preening before they ran onto the field to entice and invigorate the spectators and players. Erik and I watched each one of the girls leave, with the exception of Ashlynn. We'd have the locker room to ourselves.

I entered and found Ashlynn singing softly to herself in her locker mirror as she pulled her blond split ends into a high ponytail. I stood there for several seconds before she noticed me. She whirled around and sneered.

"What the fuck are you doing in here, you creepy bitch?"

"I didn't mean to scare you. I just want to talk."

"We don't have anything to talk about!" she snapped.

"We have lots to talk about," I argued as I slowly approached her. She unintentionally backed into the open door of her locker, looking like a deer in headlights. "Relax," I purred, finally stopping in front of her. "I promise...I come in peace."

"If you came here looking for an apology, then you won't get it."

"Your ponytail is crooked," I stated, derailing her train of thought. I gripped her ponytail holder and slid it out in one swift motion. Her hair stiffly fell past her shoulders.