The Harrison Brothers

Tucker

"Did that motherfucker show up at school today?" my eldest brother, Fuller, asked. I smirked as I pulled a slice of pepperoni pizza from the pie. The mozzarella was gooey and stretched across the table to my paper plate, stained with grease from the previous cuts.

"Nope," I admitted proudly.

"You're welcome," Colton mumbled around his pizza. "We fucked him up," he bragged.

"To be fair. I didn't ask y'all to do that," I reminded them.

"We know, but you're our little brother. If someone fucks with you, then they fuck with us all," Colton commented.

"Too bad we didn't get to meet the girl," Fuller commented.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"We sent Jezebel a text asking to meet up," Fuller explained.

"Why do you look so constipated? Is the pizza getting to you already?" Colton asked.

"I'm not constipated. I'm confused. Why the hell would you text her?"

"Relax, Tuck. We just wanted to meet her and see what all the fuss was about," Fuller said. I wanted to believe him, I really did, but the smirk on his face created reasonable doubt. It didn't help that Colton couldn't look me straight in the eye.

"Yeah. If you're gonna be getting your ass kicked over some bitch then she better be fucking worth it," Colton added.

"When are you going to tell Ma and Pa about her?" Fuller asked before slurping down the remainder of his fizzing Coke. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't wait too long. You know they're gonna want to meet her," Colton mentioned. I had to hold myself back from squirming in my seat under their watchful gaze. Jezebel meeting our parents would be nearly impossible.

Scratch that. They might meet her, but they won't like her.

Jezebel Holmes didn't fit my parents' vision of who I should have as a partner. She wasn't the right skin color, and they'd never approve. I should give up pursuing her. It would be the right thing to do.

"I'd introduce her if we were a couple," I lied. "But Erik's an issue, and she's playing hard to get."

"I hate when bitches do that," Colton commented with a scoff.

"Agreed. They're all fucking cock teases. It doesn't matter, though. I'm sure I'll find something to keep me preoccupied for a little bit at the Halloween party. That Ashlynn chick is coming, right?" Fuller asked.

"Most likely," I confirmed.

"Cool. I heard she gives super head," he commented, darkly chuckling at his statement.

"Super? Nah, it's passable, but nothing to write home about."

"Are you gonna invite Jezebel to the party?" Colton asked.

"I'll invite her, but I doubt she'll come. That's not really her scene," I explained.

"Why?" Fuller questioned. Colton shoved him.

"Remember Tucker said she was super Christian or something?"

"Oh, that's right. She dresses like she's from Little House on the Prairie or some shit, right?" Fuller asked.

"Yep. That's Jezebel."

"And I bet she's a freak, too. That's how those quiet Christian girls are. They're all closeted freaks," Fuller exclaimed before snagging another slice of pizza.