Little Red Riding Hood

Erik

I grinned behind my mask as Jezebel Riding Hood started to slow down. I had to give her props because she ran faster and longer than I had anticipated. She was completely gassed, using the trees for support as she inched by.

She'll be too tired to fight me.

I stopped running and followed her at a slow pace.

"Jezebel," I sang.

"L-leave me alone," she protested as she continued to poorly elude me.

"That's not your safe word."

"Help!" Jezebel shrieked. I groaned and adjusted myself, not knowing she would get into character.

She's such a good girl for me. If she starts crying, then I might just nut before I get inside her.

She started running again, but I wouldn't let her get away this time. I lifted my mask on top of my head and ran after her. She yelped when I grabbed the back of her cape and yanked her into my grasp.

"Let go of me!"

I groaned into her neck, and my hands roamed her luscious body, squeezing curves reserved only for me. She fought against me, but it was no use. My hand slipped underneath her dress, and I was surprised to find that not only did she ditch the panties I had earlier watched her shimmy into, but she was soaking wet. Wetter than I ever remembered her being for me. She squeezed her thighs around my fingers, trying to prevent me from penetrating her.

Good try, but not good enough.

In one swift motion, I kicked her legs apart and plunged my fingers into her pussy. I covered her mouth with my other hand when she protested as I massaged her contracting walls. I'd barely done anything, but it was apparent she was a few strokes away from coming. I released her.

"Run." She looked back in confusion. "You have a minute." She took off again with renewed energy, and I may have shortened her head start by thirty seconds. I ran after her but soon realized I lost sight of her. "Squeak?" I remained still and listened carefully for the sound of crunching leaves or twigs cracking, but there was nothing. Then I heard it.

I jumped back just in time to avoid getting beaten with a tree branch that would've knocked me out cold. I tackled her to the ground, and she cried out in pain. Her forehead was bleeding from a rock she struck on the way down. "What's your full name and address?"

"Wh-what?"

I used the distraction to roll her onto her stomach and lock her arms behind her. She took some nasty blows, and I needed to ensure she was coherent and wasn't suffering from a concussion.

"Name and address?" I pressed as I eased her skirt up.

"J-Jezebel Shae Holmes...238 Cyprus Street."

She's not slurring. But...the mood is ruined.

"What are you doing?" she asked when I stood up.

"I can't do it."

"You can't do what?"

I kicked a pile of leaves. "This is what I get for doing the right thing. How's your head?"

She pressed her fingers against her head and peered at her fingers in the darkness. "Bleeding." I rolled my eyes. "Why did you stop?"

"Because...."

She climbed to her feet. "Because what, King?" she asked, grabbing my hand.

"You know why."