back to heaven, great.1

I was getting my baby boy ready. the new outfit that we, for some reason, never got on him. its just a plain white shirt, brown pants, and black shoes. Honger's been gone for the last seven days. He must be busy since he hasn't contacted me since then. He left a diamond ring around Brother's neck. It was beautifully cut—a true treasure. I know they are Honger's ashes. He could have used them to propose, but that was his choice.  Jun Wu is back. Kohana is adamant on going with us to look after Kiyoshi. I am going to let her, purely so she can feel at ease about us in the heavenly court today. At least there will be a better group than what Jun Wu would have sent to get us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the heavenly capital. eyes are on us. They must have heard about what happened in Banyue Pass. Kohana isn't paying them any mind. Rightfully so; she isn't who they are all talking about. I was holding Kiyoshi's hand. His scars were still visible under his short, dark hair. Others were talking crap about Flower Sword and me before they saw my son, and they started to gossip about how he could have gotten those scars. I glanced back to see a group of women talking. They stopped the moment they made eye contact with me.

"Your highness, the crown prince!" Another official sounded rushing behind. I don't know this person's voice. He must be referring to someone else ahead of us. I nudged my brother's arm so we could keep going. No one who knows me personally in the capital will call you your highness. So there's no one who knows me or my brother. He understood the nudge, and we continued as the man moved past us, riding a cloud. I don't plan on socializing with most of the up-and-coming officials here. Kohana walked with a deathly silence. "Wait for me!"

He halted beside someone ahead. He was riding a spiritual tiger. Based on the outfit and face, I would say this man is a royal of Yong'an; his hair was a lighter shade of brown compared to Flower Sword's. He had a headband formed by a thin line of metal.

"Gosh, your highness!" the attendant huffed out of breath. "How could you forget your identity pass when going to the martial hall?"

We continued on. I saw the man closer and realized I had met this prince before.  I remember this young man, Lang Qinqiu, Prince Tai Hua of Yong'an.

"Am I still forgetful?" I asked. He turned to me. His eyes are like fire. He was surprised for a moment before giving a fierce smile. "Or have you forgotten much easier than before now?"

"Ah, Xie Mei Mei," he said gleefully. brother looked between us. His attendant was baffled. "This must be your brother; as much as I would like to chat, it is vital to go to the matial hall."

"Of course, we can talk more another time," I said as he nodded before trotting off on his tiger.

"Good kid, still has a lot to learn, though." I said to my brother as we got back to walking. My brother didn't ask about how I knew Lang Qianqiu. The laughter from before sounded again. I know who it belongs to now. I'll meet you in person soon, A-yoong. First things first, I have to survive the next little while with the officials who have sticks up their butts.