2.

After a few days it was finally friday. Some people looked forward to it more than others. Jisung being one of them.

"This is gonna be so much fun Felix!" "I can't wait to meet new hot people" the blue haired boy rambled. Jisung had come to Felix's house after school talking non-stop about the party.

"Can you shut up for a few seconds please, I'm trying to find an outfit" The blonde sighed in annoyance. He wanted to make a good impression, because who knows who was gonna be at the party.

While Jisung picked the first thing he saw in his closet at home, Felix was putting on one outfit after another. Felix was a little bit jealous of his best friend who looked good in everything while he couldn't seem to find anything nice.

Jisung was sitting on Felix's bed swinging his legs as he scrolled through his phone. "Who's party is it anyway?" Felix asked, putting on a seventh outfit that evening. Jisung looked at him deep in thought to just shrug his shoulders afterwards.

"So, we're going to a party without knowing who's party it is?" "Yeah, basically" Jisung gave him a dumb smile. "How do we know where to go then?" Felix tossed pieces of clothing into his room burying his best friend with it, to pick up a top that was laying in the back of his closet.

Jisung gathered the pile of clothing that covered him and aimed it at Felix, "You remember Changbin from last year?" "He will take us there" Jisung let out a chuckle as he watched the blonde fall into his closet because of his perfect throw.

"Ack-" Felix rubbed his head as he glared at Jisung. "Please help me find something I can wear tonight," he pouted.

The second Felix set his foot in the house where the party was held, he wanted to leave. In every corner people were making out, drinking like their life depended on it or laughing as if they were cursed. "Ji, are you sure we're at the right house?" Felix nervously tugged on his best friend's sleeve.

"Of course, come on, it's gonna be fun" "Just relax, I'll be right by your side" Jisung dragged Felix into the crowd by his hand, greeting people enthusiastically on his way in.

"Right by your side my ass" Felix murmured as he made his way through the partying people. It hadn't been ten minutes and Jisung had already disappeared. This is why Felix hated parties, he hardly knew anyone and his best friend always left him alone, even though he promised not to.

The blonde made a mental note to scold Jisung when he saw the boy again. For now he wanted to calm his nerves down, but that wasn't gonna be easy when there were people shoving him in every direction. He stumbled to a door hoping it would be a bathroom or something he could hide in for a while.

To his luck it was a bedroom. Felix took a few deep breaths as he held his head in his hands, leaning on his knees after sitting on the soft bed. The boy was deep in thought causing him to not hear the door open and close.

However, hearing a voice other than his own in his head, he realized he was no longer alone in the room. Felix looked up to see a familiar black haired male already staring at him while answering the person on his phone. "Alright, speak to you later" Chan put his phone in his pocket and walked towards Felix.

"Mind if I sit here" he pointed next to Felix.

Felix cleared his throat as he looked down to his fidgeting fingers in his lab. "No, go ahead". From the corner of his eyes, trying to not make it suspicious, he watched Chan sit down while he felt the bed sink in.

"The party's outside you know"

"Thanks for reminding me, '' Felix said sarcastically. Just then he dared to look at his right, making eye contact with Chan. He felt his heart skip a beat, breaking eye contact immediately, staring back into his lap.

"What's your name?"

"Felix"

It was quiet for a few seconds which made Felix even more nervous than he already was.

"Cute"

Felix's heart again skipped a few beats at that. No one has ever called anything about him cute.

"What are you doing here all alone, when the fun is out there?" Chan leaned back on the bed with the help of his hands. "I wouldn't call it fun," Felix scoffed. "Why not?" "You don't like parties?"

"Not when my best friend ditches me to suck off someone's face or whatever" The blonde looked at Chan again, cracking a small smile when he saw the older chuckling. "Well, you wanna have fun with me in here then?" the latter grinned at Felix.

"What?" The freckled boy stared in Chan's eyes not knowing what he meant by that. He was mesmerized by his handsome features, causing him to not notice the black haired getting closer to his face. Only when he felt something warm on his lips, he realized Chan was kissing him, and for some reason he couldn't pull away.

Felix closed his eyes as he let the older take control, kissing him back softly. Their lips moved perfectly in sync and just as he was about to put his hand in the other's hair, the door opened once again.

Felix was the quickest to push Chan off him, breathing heavily as his heart was almost beating out of his chest. He looked at the door and saw a breathtaking boy standing there.

"Chan, babe there you are!" the tall boy squealed out happily. "I searched everywhere for you, oh, who's this?" Just now he saw Felix sitting beside the male.

Chan cleared his throat as he stood up walking towards the boy in the door opening. "Hyunjin, this is Felix" "Felix, this is Hyunjin, my-" He looked at Hyunjin who was smiling at him idiotically with lovey eyes. "Boyfriend" Chan scratched his neck.