4.

All eyes turned to Felix, who was on the edge of tearing up at all the attention.

"I dare you to spend five minutes in the closet with Changbin" the person winked at Felix. "W-what" The blonde looked to his side to search for help from his best friend. "It's okay Lix, he's a cool dude, he won't touch you" Jisung reassured Felix, giving him a little pat on his shoulder. With wobbling legs Felix stood up walking to the closet, going past Chan who gave him a dark glare. A shiver ran down his spine as he forced his eyes to look in front of him.

Just like Jisung said, Changbin was a cool dude. They talked a little bit and nothing bad happened. But still, Felix wanted to go home after he could get out the closet.

Another two minutes or so passed and a knock was heard on the door, interrupting the conversation the boys had. They walked back into the living room, earning 'ooooh's' from everyone. Felix felt a pair of eyes on him. As he looked in that direction, he saw Chan quickly turn his head to start heavily making out with Hyunjin.

Felix turned to his best friend. "Can we go now please?" The two boys left the room, but not before Jisung winked at Minho.

After a long weekend it was time for school again. Felix would rather die than show his face there. He spent his whole saturday and sunday overthinking about the kiss and how he should behave at school. He has never been in a situation like this, and asking Jisung for help wouldn't bring him far either. Jisung has spent all weekend texting Minho.

Felix was happy for his best friend though, although he wasn't too happy about third wheeling for the rest of his life. The blue haired told him he would introduce Minho later this week, since he was not in the same school as them.

Monday morning was as boring as usual for most of the students, but this time it was also nerve-racking for Felix. The day started with math which is one of his classes with Chan.

"LIXXXXX!!" "WAIT UPPPPP!" it sounded through the whole hallway. The blonde who was about to grab the door handle of the classroom, turned around like a deer in headlights. Jisung came sprinting towards him, panting heavily as he placed a hand on Felix's shoulder. "Agh-" "I was-" he panted during his words "almost-" "too late".

Students in the hallway stopped to look at the two in confusion. "At least you made it," Felix said with a small smile, now opening the door, dragging Jisung with him.

The blonde was often the first one in the classroom, sometimes with his best friend when he was on time like today. The only classes Felix sometimes skipped, were classes he didn't have with Jisung. The two always sat at the back so Jisung could gossip about other students without them hearing it.

A few seconds after they sat down, the bell rang causing students to fill up the classroom. Felix let out a sigh of relief when Chan still hadn't entered. However his happiness didn't last long because the door swung open again, revealing Chan with his clothes half undone and messy hair. Felix's eyes widened a bit at the thought that crossed his mind. He shook his head and focused on the teacher in the front who started explaining a formula.

"Someone had a rough morning," Jisung suddenly whispered like he saw the thought that crossed Felix's mind. The latter looked to his right, giving Jisung a disgusted look. His eyes wandered to the side of the squirrel boy's head, looking in the fellow Australian's direction. He gulped at the sight; Chan was still standing next to his chair, with his shirt in his mouth, buckling his belt. His pants were hanging dangerously low so his v-line was on display. When the shirt fell down and covered his body again, Felix gulped, slightly panicking at what he just saw. He looked around the classroom to see if anyone saw him staring like a pervert, but luckily everyone was focused on the lesson.