7.

Or so Felix thought. Chan was running even faster than before, now being in first place. The stick got closer to Felix, so he prepared himself. Passing the stick went smoothly, Felix now just needed to stay in the lead. For once he enjoyed running, because people were cheering for him and his group was proud of him. But then all of his happiness disappeared when he felt someone bump into him. He lost his balance and fell to the ground with a loud thud. He felt his arms and knees scrape against the ground, making him wince in pain.

"Felix! Oh my god!" Jisung came running towards the boy, not caring about the other people still running on the track. He carefully lifted Felix's head from the ground to check his injuries. There was a scrape on his left cheek, but his elbows and knees were almost fully covered in blood. "SOMEONE GET HELP!" Jisung shouted as he took Felix's upper body into his arms. Felix slightly opened his eyes to see who was holding him, but squeezed them thight again after feeling a sharp pain in his arm.

Chan approached the two boys and was soon followed by other curious students. Chan kneeled down next to Felix. "Back off," Chan growled at the people who were gathering around. He took Felix's body in his arms like he weighed nothing and started walking towards the first aid. Jisung speed walked behind him holding Felix's hand in worry. "He's gonna be okay right?" he nervously asked as if Chan would know. "It's just a few scratches don't worry" "Who we should worry about is the person that bumped into him" Chan looked Jisung in the eye as he pushed the door open with his back. "What is that supposed to mean?" Jisung catched up to Chan after almost being hit in the face by the door. "You'll see"

They rushed into the first aid room with a bed, on which Chan laid Felix down carefully. "Go get a nurse" Jisung didn't waste any second and ran out of the room. Chan brushed some hair out of Felix's eye while he admired his freckles. He touched a freckle on his cheek which made Felix open his eyes. He quickly pulled his hand away and looked at Felix as he slowly sat up. "Where's Ji?" His voice sounded hoarse and tired. "He's getting someone"

Felix sat up straight and looked up at Chan who was staring down at him. Chan was standing right between his legs and it took a minute before Felix got back to his right mind and realized where he was and who was standing so close to him. His cheeks flushed pink while Chan didn't seem affected by their closeness.

"Well, I think Jisung would be back so-" Felix's sentence was interrupted by Chan's plump lips on his. The warmth of his lips went down Felix's entire body and he couldn't help but close his eyes and kiss back. The kiss felt so right but Felix knew it was wrong, yet he couldn't help himself. It was an addicting feeling.

Chan grabbed the sides of Felix's head and deepened the kiss, neither of them caring about Felix's wounds anymore. Chan slowly pushed Felix down on the bed. 

Felix's hands found his way to Chan's neck while Chan lightly bit his lip, making Felix open his mouth. Chan slipped his tongue in Felix's mouth causing Felix to let out a soft moan. Chan let out a groan at that which made Felix weak in his legs.

Chan kissed Felix's cheek right under his wound before kissing his way down towards Felix's neck. That's when Felix stopped him, pushing against his chest with his small hands. "W-we shouldn't b-be doing this Chan" Felix didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

"I know you want to" Chan's face was still just an inch away. "I've seen the way you look at me" Felix's cheeks again flushed a pink color at his words. How did he notice? But that's not the point. Felix felt guilty. Really guilty. But still...

his lips tasted like heaven.

"Fuck" Felix whispered before slamming their lips together again. He felt Chan smirk in the kiss. Felix grabbed Chan's shirt in his fists pulling him even closer. Then suddenly voices were heard from the hallway. Felix was first to react and kicked Chan in the stomach while pushing him away with his hands. Chan started coughing, almost choking in the process, sending Felix daggers with his eyes.

"Felix! You're up!" Jisung ran towards him. "Jesus Chan, choke carefully" "Felix I'm sorry it took so long, but your mom is here too now" Felix was still processing what just happened a minute ago. He could still feel Chan's lips on his. He brought his hand to his lips and touched them softly while a blush spread over his cheeks again. "Felix! Don't touch your wounds, they might get infected!" Jisung yanked his hand away.

"Felix? Sweetie, what happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Felix's mother came into the room with a nurse and teacher. "Yeah, I'm okay mom, just a few scratches" Felix answered softly. His mother embraced him, making sure she didn't hurt him while muttering sweet words. Chan stood there awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, while shuffling closer towards the door. "I think I should go" Was the last thing he said before quietly leaving the room.

Felix felt a little sad he left just like that. But what had he expected? It's not like he meant anything to Chan. He even had a boyfriend for god's sake. Felix let the nurse check on his wounds as his mind wandered back to the little make out session from before.

With his right leg covered in bandages and a band aid on his left cheek, Felix took his bike out of the garage because he really didn't feel like walking today. When he strolled through the school doors he suddenly heard cheering. A group of students was standing around two boys. Felix walked closer to take a look when he heard someone yell. "Kick his ass Chan!"

Felix pushed a few people out of the way to see what was going on. Chan was sitting on his knees with a boy underneath him, who he held up with by his collar as he punched his face. Felix couldn't believe his eyes. What has gotten into him?!

Blood flowed out of the boy's nose and his eyebrow was covered in dried blood. Felix just stood there watching as his mind was in shock. Suddenly the cheering came to an end when a teacher yelled from across the hallway. Chan looked up and dropped the boy to the ground. But the boy wasn't moving. This was bad. Really bad.

___________________

Just the usual wattpad bad boy fight lmao

Tysm for 100 reads btw!!! 🫶 🫶