13. (18+)

Chan let go of Felix's wrists and placed his hands on the younger's waist while Felix's hands went into Chan's hair. Chan growled as Felix pulled his hair a little. His hands went from Felix's waist to the bottom of the younger's shirt. Chan roamed his hands over Felix's bare skin while he kissed his way to Felix's lips.

He put more pressure with his leg causing Felix to moan again. Chan took this as an opportunity to slid his tongue in his mouth and they kissed each other hungrily. Chan lowered his hands on Felix's body towards his pants. Felix stopped kissing as he felt Chan's hand going lower and lower. Chan noticed and stopped. "May I?" Felix thought for a second but soon nodded and pulled Chan closer by his neck to kiss him again.

Chan unbuttoned Felix's pants while their tongues explored each other's mouth. He grabbed his hard leaking member, which made Felix let out a whimper. Chan bit Felix's lip and started kissing down his neck again while further undressing Felix with one hand.

When his lower body was fully exposed Chan started pumping him, making Felix let out a loud moan. He immediately covered his mouth, but Chan pulled his hand away. "I want to hear your pretty sounds"

Felix felt weak in his knees, hearing Chan talk to him like that. Felix let out whimpers and quiet moans while he put his head on Chan's shoulder for support. He felt so much pleasure, it was making him dizzy. Just when he felt his high coming, Chan stopped. Felix was about to whine, but Chan placed his finger against his lips.

He unbuckled his own pants and took out his hard member. He grabbed both his and Felix's in one hand and started pumping them against each other. Felix leaned back, hitting the wall with his head while he whimpered in pleasure. He got more turned on when Chan started groaning.

Felix's moans were getting louder as he got closer to his high, just like Chan's groans. Felix clamped on to Chan's biceps when they heard the restroom door open. Chan immediately stopped pumping and put his other hand over Felix's mouth, so they wouldn't get caught. Felix whimpered against his hand, bucking his hips forward to create some friction as he was so close. Chan looked him in the eye and slowly started pumping again.

Tears started to form in Felix's eyes as Chan pulled his hand away to put a finger to his own mouth, signaling him to be silent. Chan went faster every second causing Felix to almost let out a loud moan, but he bit his lip so hard it started bleeding to prevent that moan from coming out. They heard the person wash their hands, which would mean they would leave soon.

Chan started to kiss Felix's neck slowly which made it only harder for Felix to not let out any sounds. When they heard the door open and close, Felix let out a high pitched moan as he came into Chan's hand, which caused Chan to let out a low groan as he also released in his hand.

They were both panting from their intimate moment while coming back to their right mind. They cleaned themselves up before leaving the stall. When Chan was done washing his hands, he walked to Felix and stared at him. Felix blushed at the eye contact. "W-what, don't look at me like that" he stared at his feet while fidgeting with his fingers. "You're cute" Chan lifted his chin and kissed him on the lips before leaving the restroom, leaving a shocked Felix behind.

Felix stood there frozen at what just happened. It took a while to progress everything and as he did, he didn't feel like he was on cloud 9 anymore. Hyunjin crossed his mind. First he kissed his friend's boyfriend and now he went even further. But then the conversation from earlier crossed his mind. "I kind of had a fight with Hyunjin"

Was this just because he had a fight with Hyunjin? Was Felix just a distraction until things got better with his boyfriend? Was that, what all this flirty behavior was about these past months. Was everything just an act? Felix felt tears brew in the corner of his eyes. Was he overthinking this too much? This is why he needed to talk to Chan, but now he was too scared. He felt so weak when Chan was near him, he couldn't even function properly.

Felix wiped a tear away that rolled down his cheek and looked in the mirror. What was there even to like about him?

He breathed a few deep breaths and wiped the rest of his tears away. He had to go back or they might think he went home or something, if someone would even notice his disappearance.

Felix walked back to the dining room with his head down. He didn't want to sit next to Chan anymore so he shoved Jisung next to Chan and sat down on the other side of him. "Felix! W-" Jisung stopped mid sentence when he noticed Felix's gloomy expression. "What happened?" Jisung whispered.

"Nothing." Felix stuffed a little piece of bread in his mouth while he stared into nothingness. "Was Chan with you, is that why he left? What did he do to you? Please tell me Lix, I won't judge you, I just want to make sure he didn't hurt you" Jisung rubbed circles on Felix's back while he whispered next to his ear. "I don't wanna talk about it" Felix looked at him with tears in his eyes before standing up and leaving the dinner table.

Jisung turned to his right and smacked Chan at the back of his head. "Fuck you" Jisung said before walking after Felix. Chan looked at the boy in confusion and anger for smacking his head while chewing on noodles.

Jisung ran to their tent and zipped it open to see a sniffling Felix on his mattress. He closed the tent and crawled to Felix to engulf him in a warm hug. "What happened to baby Lixie?" he asked softly as he felt his shirt get wet by Felix's tears. 

"Chan happened" 

_______________________

Bruh, I had to take a few breaks while writing the smut 💀 Why is it so cringe help

Also this was my first smut ever so please be nice 😭