15.

Felix walked back to Jisung before letting out a huge sigh. "And? What did he say" Jisung perked up as he saw Felix coming his way. "Nothing that made sense" "I'm over him, he is a fucking loser" "Just like me" Felix sighed again as he looked down.

"You know it doesn't work like that, huh" "You're in love with him Felix, you can't just get over him in a couple minutes" Jisung bent down to look into Felix's eyes until Felix looked up again. "Then help me get over him"

"How could I help you?" Jisung looked at him in confusion. "You always figure things out, please help me, I don't wanna love him" Felix started tearing up. Jisung pulled him into a hug. "I'll try my best, but it'll take some time for you to get fully over him" He felt Felix nod in the hug. "Don't cry Lixie" Jisung softly said while rubbing his back.

The camp only lasted for 3 days, so now they had to go home again. Jisung had kicked Chan out of their tent, so he had to spend the other 2 nights with students he didn't know. But neither Felix or Jisung felt bad. Felix hadn't talked to Chan since their last conversation and he wasn't planning to do so anymore.

He just wanted to go home as fast as they could and lay in bed watching a show. However, Jisung had other plans, like always.

"You wanna come hangout with Minho?" Jisung asked excitedly as he sat down in the back of the bus. "Will Chan be there?" "Because then you know the answer" Felix placed his bag in the luggage rack and sat down next to his best friend. "I'll make sure he isn't there okay?" "Remember Minho has pets" Jisung stuck out his tongue when Felix gave him a "you serious" look. "Fine, I'll come. Only for the pets!" A smile creeped on Jisung's face. "You might wanna stay with the pets if you don't want to hear me screaming" he chuckled after.

"You're disgusting"

And so, they arrived at the wooden house. Felix immediately hopped to the meadow to look at the goats. Jisung chuckled at Felix's "little kid in the candy store" behavior before he rang the bell. "Minhoo~" he hugged the boy that opened the door and kissed him on his cheek. "Hey baby, did you have fun?" Felix gagged at their lovey dovey behavior as he waited for a goat to come near to pet it. "Felix, you wanna come in or are you staying here for a bit?"

"I'll ring the bell when I want to go in!" Felix was instantly in a better mood whenever he saw animals. He hung with one arm on the fence while he tried to lure the goats with the other. "Come on goaties, come here" Felix made sounds with his mouth and eventually a curious goat came towards his hand.

After a while he dicided it was time to go inside, so he rung the bell. It took a long time before someone opened the door and Felix could've guessed why without the marks on Jisung's neck. "Gross Ji" Felix stepped inside, passing Jisung.

"Hi Minho" Felix gave a small wave to the half undressed boy on the couch. "Hey Felix, do you want something to drink?" Minho put his shirt back on. "Yeah, just water please" Felix sat down on the couch and noticed a cat laying on the pillow. "Oh my gosh! A kitty cat!" Felix started petting the cat while Jisung followed Minho like a lost puppy to the kitchen.

Felix had been sitting on the couch for a while now. Jisung and Minho went upstairs at some point leaving Felix on his own with the now three cats. One was laying on his lap while the other two were laying next to him on the couch. 

Felix got startled when his phone suddenly started ringing. He picked it up in confusion. "Felix! Heyyy!" It sounded through the phone. Felix grew anxious as Hyunjin's voice entered his ears. He hadn't spoken to him after everything that happened with Chan. "Hi" Felix figured he sounded suspicious right now. "Where are you?" Hyunjin's voice was no longer filled with the happiness from before. "I'm at Minho's, why?" Was Hyunjin sad because of Chan? Did they have a fight again? Is Hyunjin coming to him to tell him that he knows about him and Chan? Felix shifted in his spot nervously.