29.

Chan seemed to be hesitating whether to stay or leave, but something told him he needed to give Felix a chance so he stayed. "It hurts to see you suffering Chan" Felix was still looking at his feet while playing with his fingers. Chan scoffed and stepped back to the door to angrily smash the doorbell. Within seconds the door opened again and Jisung greeted them. "Hi! Felix we need to talk" He pulled Felix in the house and left Chan on his own outside.

"I don't think I was meant to hear what you two were talking about, but you shouldn't have ringed the doorbell if you weren't ready to come in yet" Jisung looked at Felix with a serious expression while they were sitting on the couch. "Sorry Ji, pretend like you didn't hear anything because I can't talk about it" Felix stood up and walked back to the hallway where Chan was now standing.

The morning was awkward and kinda tense. Felix kept glancing at Chan who noticed after some time and Jisung kept glancing at the two Aussies. "So Ji, what are we gonna do?" Felix broke the silence. "We're waiting for Minho" Jisung shot up when the doorbell rang for the third time in less than an hour. "That would be him" Jisung was glad his boyfriend was here because he didn't know if he could handle the awkward atmosphere for much longer.

While Jisung was at the door Felix glanced at Chan again. "Can you stop?" Chan snapped his head to the younger. "You're making me nervous" Felix had noticed when Chan started bouncing his leg but he ignored his remark and kept glancing from time to time.

"Okay lovebirds, we're going on a double date!" Jisung sang happily when he walked into the living room where you could cut the air with a knife. "I guess we are the only two lovebirds today" Jisung whispered to Minho when he saw Chan and Felix sending each other daggers.

"Guys?" "Shall we go?" Jisung tried again and this time Chan abruptly stood up and walked towards the couple. "I'm coming if I don't have to sit next to him" Felix's head shot up when he heard Chan talking about him. "I don't want to sit next to you either!" he shouted at the older.

The four of them were on the way to a mysterious place which Jisung wouldn't tell since it was a surprise. Felix was sitting in the back together with Jisung with his arms crossed, staring out of the window while Chan did the exact same in the passenger seat. "Should we play a little game to kill time?" Jisung asked, afraid everyone was gonna leave him unanswered.

"No-" "Sure Sung" Chan and Felix both shot a glare at Minho when he was the only one that agreed. "Okay then just the two of us will play it" Jisung huffed. The rest of the car ride went by slowly.

When they arrived at their destination, Felix nudged Jisung's side. "What the fuck Ji? Ice skating?" "You know we both can't ice skate" Felix's eyes looked desperate for an explanation. "That's why we're bringing our boyfriends Lix, to help us" Felix's voice turned into an angry whisper. "Chan and I are not dating" "And what if he can't ice skate either?"

Jisung shrugged. "Then it will be a fun memory" Felix watched his best friend walk to Minho in disbelief. He turned to Chan who was standing a few meters away from him, watching the couple be lovey dovey for a few seconds, and then scoffing and walking towards the entrance. Felix stomped after him, angry at Jisung for choosing a place like this for their "double date".

Minho was helping Jisung to put on the skates while Felix was waiting for his size. When the women behind the counter handed the skates to him he reluctantly sat next to chan. "Pfft, why are your feet so small?" Chan snickered while looking at Felix's feet. "They're not small! They're normal. You just have bigfoot feet" Felix turned away from Chan so he couldn't look at him anymore and quickly put his skates on.

"Let's go people!" Jisung shouted while he raised his fist in the air. "Minho can you carry me to the rink please?" It followed soon after when Jisung couldn't stand on his own. Chan watched Felix struggle and decided to tease him. "Want me to carry you to the rink Lixie~?" Felix wobbled on the skates after standing up from the ground since he already fell down once. "No!"

Chan shrugged and stepped onto the ice and started skating like he did it every day. Felix gritted his teeth in annoyance when he couldn't even make it to the rink. Why did Chan have to be good at ice skating? After some more struggling he gave up and just crawled towards the ice which led to an outburst of laughter from the three.

Minho was guiding Jisung by his hips and it seemed to be going well, if you ignored that they crashed into a person a few minutes ago. Felix was clinging onto the edges of the rink to prevent himself from falling again, until Chan came up to him at an incredible speed. Felix got scared since he didn't seem to slow down, so he let go of the edge in fright causing him to fall. But, his body never hit the ice. Felix opened his eyes when he felt two arms holding him up just above the ground. Chan was staring down at Felix in his arms before smirking. "Are you literally falling for me now?"

Felix's cheeks flushed pink while he struggled to get out of Chan's grip. When he finally stood on his two feet again, Chan swung his arm around Felix's upper chest and gripped his shoulder with one hand to pull Felix's body against his. "I think you need some help, hmm?" Chan whispered in his ear. Felix couldn't bring a word out as his thoughts raced about the position he was in right now.

Felix finally got the hang of it after Chan had been guiding his movements for what felt like an hour. He was carefully skating past the edge in case he was about to fall, which Chan didn't let happen, but it felt more safe. Chan had let him go and watched his every move to make sure he wouldn't fall, while Felix started talking.

"I said I was sorry" He tried to look at Chan but focused back on his feet when he felt himself stagger. "I know, I forgave you" Chan had a little smile on his face. "Then why were you acting like that?" Felix started waving with his arms when he was about to bump into someone if it wasn't for Chan holding him back by his waist. "Because you're fun to tease," Chan suddenly whispered in his ear once again. Felix's face turned bright red when he felt the older's breath in his neck.

He wanted Chan to let go because he was afraid his legs wouldn't hold him for much longer, but Chan pressed his body against him even more. "C-Chan, let's skate, we're in public" Felix stammered, trying to get out of his grip again. Chan moved from Felix's waist to his hands and grabbed both of them while he skated right in front of him. Now Felix was facing Chan while his hands disappeared in the older's.

After their double date day was over, Jisung came up with another wonderful idea. "Let's go clubbing!" Felix shot his head in Jisung's direction. "Absolutely not" Jisung pouted and took his hand in his. "Come oooon Lixie, please?" He started giving him puppy eyes. Chan decided to join in. "Come on, it's gonna be fun" Felix looked from Jisung to Chan and regretted his answer immediately. "Fine." Jisung started jumping around and hugged Minho who was just standing there, waiting for them to hurry up so he could start drinking.

Felix felt more regret each time he set another step towards the club. He started thinking about the time when he tried the alcohol at Hyunjin's place. It wasn't that bad; he had fun actually. But maybe that was because there were only three people, now there were hundreds. Felix almost jumped when his thoughts got interrupted by Chan who swung an arm around his shoulder. "Just relax, we're gonna have a great time" he said while pushing the door open for the younger.

____________________

I didn't really proofread, so if there are some mistakes: sorry