32. (18+)

Felix looked around after silently closing the door. "Missed me Lix?~" Felix almost jumped at the sudden seductive whisper in his ear, but felt butterflies as soon as he knew whose voice it was. He turned around and was met by Chan's beautiful face. "Why did I need to come here?" Felix's voice was almost a whisper because of the position he was in right now; Chan stood very close to him, faces an inch apart.

"Because I missed you" Chan pushed Felix against a table and kissed him hungrily. Felix immediately felt weak and gave in to the soft touches of Chan's hands but the roughness of his lips. He whimpered when the older started fumbling with his belt while leaving marks on his neck. But then the flashback from saturday night crossed his mind. Felix gently pushed Chan away by placing his hands on his chest. His cheeks turned red so he looked away while Chan stopped and stared at him confused. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked, slight concern laying in his voice.

"Uhm, no I-" Felix stammered on his words, not being able to make eye contact with the boy in front of him. "Do you, uhm" Felix fidgeted with his fingers as his eyes shifted across the floor. "Do you remember something about saturday night?" he finally asked, still slightly hesitating with his question.

A smirk appeared on Chan's lips before he placed his fingers under Felix's chin so he could face the younger. "Are you talking about when you sucked me off?" Chan's face got dangerously close to Felix's. "Y-yeah" Felix barely brought out. He gulped nervously as he couldn't turn away from Chan's eyes because his chin was held in place.

"Well, of course I remember, you were fucking amazing" A little smile appeared on Felix's face at the compliment, but his cheeks burned at the context of it.

He leaned back in and connected their lips again. The kiss quickly became heated when Chan slipped his tongue inside Felix's mouth to explore him even further. His hands roamed over the younger's body, but ended up on his hips. He pulled Felix even closer so their clothed members were touching.

Felix moaned in the kiss when he felt the friction from their now hard members. He automatically bucked his hips slightly forward which led to another moan from him. Chan stopped kissing Felix and looked him in the eyes as a smirk laid on his lips. "Impatient are we?" he slightly chuckled before attacking the younger's neck.

Felix had placed his hands in Chan's hair and grabbed a good amount of it to pull each time he sucked on his sensitive spot. The older had lifted him up by his hips to set him on the table they were leaning against to get better access to Felix's body. Chan started lifting up his shirt while he did the same by Felix until two small hands were placed on his chest again.

"Chan, I-I'm still a virgin" Felix felt ashamed he stopped the boy to say something like this, but he couldn't stay quiet. Chan cupped his cheeks and kissed him on his lips. "It's okay, I won't force you" "We can do something else" Felix felt comforted by the way the older stroked his cheeks lightly. "But I do want to" "I want you to be my first time, but not here" His cheeks turned bright red as he watched the older smirk. "Oh?"

The two got dressed quickly and went to Felix's house since his parents weren't home and they couldn't go to Chan's house. When Felix knew for sure his parents weren't home he pushed Chan against the wall and they started making out again. It soon led to the bedroom when they were already half undressed.

Chan had picked the younger up and placed him on his back on the soft mattress. "Don't stare at me like that" Felix blushed while looking away. "How can I not when you're so fucking beautiful?" Chan climbed on top of the blushing mess and softly started kissing his neck before going lower.

When he reached the waistband he noticed the younger holding his breath. "Relax" "I'll be gentle" Felix nodded as he watched Chan remove his pants so his member was hit by the cold air. He gasped when he felt fingers trace over the sensitive body part and soon a tongue slid over it.

A loud moan escaped his throat as Chan took his whole length in his mouth. Felix grabbed the sheets until his knuckles turned white while his body trembled at the sensitivity. Soon Chan stopped and started unbuckling his own pants. Felix whimpered at the sight and the fact that his high was near a few seconds ago.

When they were both fully naked, the older turned Felix's body around so he was laying on his stomach. "Ass up" Chan flicked his cheek which led to a muffled moan because his face was buried in the sheets. Felix did as he was told and waited for something to happen. "Just relax, and tell me when it's too much okay?" Chan waited for a response but the only thing he got was a weak nod. "Words Felix" The younger whimpered and looked behind him to face Chan. "Okay"

Soon, one finger entered his hole which caused him to groan in pain. "Chan, i-it hurts" Felix felt tears brew up in the corner of his eyes as the pain didn't seem to go away. "Shh, you'll feel good after you adjust" Felix whimpered at his words but after trying to relax and giving it some time, he began to feel pleasure as Chan started to slowly move his finger. "Ah fuck!" He moaned when he felt another finger slip in his tight hole which he wasn't prepared for.

Unlike the first finger, he felt pleasure almost instantly when Chan moved in and out at a faster tempo. "Nggh, it f-feels, s-so good" Felix panted while he started to drool as his face was squished into the mattress. "It will feel even better when I'm inside" Chan added another finger and thrusted in and out at an irregular speed.

"I'm about to cum!" Felix moaned out when he felt a knot forming inside his stomach. The older then suddenly stopped and removed his fingers which led to a whine from the boy below him. "Why'd you do that?" Chan turned the younger around and hovered over him. "Because I'm not done yet" he pumped himself a few times before positioning himself in front of Felix's hole and slowly started thrusting in.

Low grunts escaped his throat at the tightness while Felix almost screamed when he felt something way bigger than Chan's fingers enter him, but it still felt amazing after he adjusted to the size. The younger was a moaning mess under Chan when he started to speed up. Felix slightly turned his head when the older leaned down to kiss his neck to give him better access, while he moaned and whimpered in his ear.

After what felt like ten seconds to Felix, he could feel the familiar knot inside his stomach for the second time. "I-I'm coming" he cried out before a white fluid covered his chest. Soon, Chan followed with a low moan and came on Felix's thighs and chest. "Fuck Lix" he panted. The blonde didn't know what happened after because he fell asleep due to the exhaustion from his first time.

_______________________

Smutsy

My updates are gonna be a little slower from now on because I'm having too many mental breakdowns rn ):

But bro

MAXIDENT is so good

My favs are: Case 143, Chill, Give me your TMI, Super Board, 3RACHA, Taste, Can't stop and Circus (Korean version (although I prefer the Japanese version))

but yeah

Stream MAXIDENT guys!