6.

Felix made eye contact with Jisung who sent him a wink. Felix rolled his eyes in response, looking around for the rest of his group members. He saw Chan leaning against a pole with a cigarette in his mouth which made him scrunch his nose in disgust. He walked over to Jisung and did a happy handshake with him.

"I wanna die" Jisung mumbled as they walked over to the huge running track with their group. "Jisung! Felix!" A voice from behind the two boys made them stop. Felix turned around and saw Chan walking towards them. Did Chan really remember his name? Most of the time, people would ask his name for another ten times before finally remembering it, only to forget it the next day. Felix felt embarrassed that his heart skipped a beat over something so simple.

Chan catched up with them and walked beside Felix, following their group. "Hey Chan, how's Minho?" Was the first thing Jisung asked. "Annoying, he won't shut up about you" Chan smirked as Jisung went bright pink. Felix felt small next to Chan even though they were the same height. Suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by his heart almost beating out of his chest as Chan's hand briefly brushed against his hand. A blush spread over Felix's cheeks while he looked down at their hands in the corner of his eye.

However it didn't take long to come to his senses because their group was called over to long jumping. A sport that Felix still could tolerate. They lined up behind the white starting line; Chan being second, Felix being third and Jisung being fourth. When it was Chan's time to jump, Felix couldn't help but look at his muscular legs. Chan jumped a new record, but he didn't seem surprised himself. Felix felt intimidated because he knew he would never be as good as him.

He started running and jumped.. but when he landed he fell on his ass. That would mean his score would be lower than where his feet landed. Why did these things always happen to him? He walked back to his group pouting as he brushed the sand off his butt. Before he went back in line, he saw Chan suppress a smile. Was he really that bad? Felix thought to himself.

A few hours passed and Felix's group was now waiting for their turn in the relay race. This was the part Felix hated most of sports day. His group members always accused him of being last place, just because he couldn't run as fast as a top athlete. He mentally prepared himself for the talk he would get when they finished, as he walked to his starting position. This time he was first, Jisung second and Chan fifth because the group trusted him on making that final sprint.

Chan walked past Felix to his spot, but held in his steps to whisper in Felix's ear. "You can do it" Felix almost fell over by the sudden whisper, making him shiver when he realized it was Chan. The countdown began so Felix put his hands on the ground, sitting on one knee waiting for the teacher's signals. The shot fired and Felix started running for his life towards Jisung. Chan's words ran through his mind as he sprinted past a person. I can do it. Please don't be last place for once. He narrowed his eyes as he felt the burning pain in his legs. Just a few more meters. Jisung started getting ready to receive the stick. 

Felix began panting after giving the stick to Jisung, walking towards the grass to lay down. He was done for today, he had no more energy left. He sat down in the grass waiting for Jisung to finish his running. He looked in Chan's direction to see him stretching. The stick got closer to Chan but Felix noticed their group was second last place. He let out a sigh. Probably last place again. Jisung flopped down next to Felix, gasping for air. "Aaargh. I. can't. anymore." Felix laughed at Jisung for breathing so dramatically. He looked like he was dying.

"You know, there should be medals for last place too. I'm not running for fun" Felix plucked a blade of grass. "I think we finally might get that gold medal" Felix looked up to Jisung who was pointing at Chan. He was running like there was no tomorrow, passing one person after another. Soon the finish line came into sight. Chan passed another person and was now running second place. Felix gasped "Wow~" "He's really going for it huh"

Chan crossed the finish line at the exact same time as the person who was running first place, which meant their group had to run again for the final scores. Felix and Jisung both groaned, thinking the day was almost over without having to waste even more energy. They walked over to Chan, who was also panting after his intense running. After a teacher congratulated him, he pulled his shirt up to wipe the sweat off his face, exposing his perfect abs. Felix's mouth fell open, which he didn't realize after Jisung closed it with his hand. "Don't drool on me" Felix cleared his throat giving him a death stare.

"Group 4, gather at the start line please" Felix huffed as he started walking. Just one more time and he could relax. Their group decided it would be best to rearrange the order, given Chan was still tired from running a few minutes ago. Just like that it was decided Felix would go last. Before Felix could say a word, their names were being announced, reminding them to get into starting position.

This was bad.

___________________

I hate sports day, there's literally nothing useful about it