16.

Felix slightly turned his head to look at Chan's table, but to his surprise he wasn't sitting in his spot. Where did he go then? "Looking for me?" Felix almost jumped out of his chair, when he heard a whisper next to his ear and a hot breath in his neck. Felix didn't dare to move and look at him so he just sat there frozen. Unlike Jisung who turned around. "What the fuck are you doing here you nasty creep" Jisung made a disgusting face.

"Ji, calm down, you don't have to curse at him" Felix whispered barely audible to his best friend. "Puh, until he tells me what he did to you, I'll curse the shit out of him" Jisung sent daggers with his eyes towards Chan.

Chan just scoffed. "Why are you not sitting in your spot?" Felix now dared to turn around and look him in the eyes, which he immediately regretted. Chan was looking extremely hot. Felix gulped as he looked him up and down, which made Chan smirk. "You're sitting in my spot, Lixie~" Chan whispered Felix's name in his ear which made him turn a bright pink color.

Jisung was also listening and opened his mouth before Felix could. "What are you on about now?" he crossed his arms as he looked at him in anger. "The teacher decided to arrange seats because some students don't pay attention, and coincidentally I'm sitting right where Felix is sitting right now." Chan grinned. "And where are we sitting then?" Jisung was getting angrier by the second as they were removed from their usual seats.

"One table forward, right in front of me" Felix's mouth fell open as he looked at the table in front of him. Chan was sitting behind him? How much worse could his life get? "This can't be right, you definitely bribed the teacher! I'm gonna talk to him" And with that, Jisung stood up, not before wincing a little as he was too fast, and stomped towards the teacher.

"So? Are you gonna move?" Felix got startled as Chan began to speak again, but gave in immediately and started packing his bag to move one table forward. Because their class was uneven, Chan was sitting alone and that gave him every reason to mess with Felix. It seemed like he had forgotten what happened at the camp, because he acted the same as before, or maybe a little bit more flirty now.

Jisung's speech against the teacher hadn't helped them with their seats, so now Felix was sitting in his seat up straight, not daring to move, clicking his pen nervously while watching the teacher write formulas on the board. Meanwhile Chan was sitting behind him, slumped in his chair as he wrote something on a note.

Felix was writing down the formulas, when he felt something passing by his left ear; a little paper plane landed on his table. Felix's heart skipped a beat as it was obvious it came from Chan. He opened it, making sure Jisung didn't see because that would lead to the whole class seeing it, and read what was written in the middle in small letters.

"You're driving me crazy"

Felix closed the paper as fast as he could, to prevent someone from seeing it. His heart was racing at the words he just read. What did Chan mean by that? Felix felt his cheeks heat up. He didn't dare to look behind himself. He shoved the paper in his pocket before he started to bounce his leg in nervousness.

The lesson seemed to last forever, and deep down Felix hated the seat arrangements because he couldn't unobtrusively look at Chan anymore. When he still could, the lesson always seemed to go by faster. Felix chewed on the back of his pen while staring at the clock. He started bouncing his leg again when he felt eyes burning in his back. Felix couldn't wait for this lesson to finish.

When the bell rang Felix got up as fast as possible. He didn't look back or waited for Jisung when he ran out of the classroom. "Lix! What the hell!" Jisung yelled after him, but the boy was long gone. Chan on the other hand, strolled past Jisung with his thoughts by a specific person.