20.

After tossing and turning around for what felt like forever, Felix was sure he wasn't going to fall asleep. He hadn't heard Chan ever since he said goodnight so he was wondering if he, unlike him, had fallen asleep. Felix slowly sat up and lured into the darkness next to him. He listened carefully but didn't hear anything except for Chan's slow and heavy breaths.

Felix softly poked into the darkness to what he hoped would be his side or something, but he forgot Chan's upper body was naked. His finger touched his bare skin and Felix felt a tingly feeling going through his whole body. He smiled stupidly as he poked another time, this time a little bit harder. A soft groan escaped from Chan as he turned around. "What are you doing?" Chan's voice was raspy as he just woke up. His eyes were still half asleep but it was too dark for Felix to see. "I can't sleep" Felix crawled a little bit closer to Chan. "Well I can" Chan layed back down and closed his eyes again.

"Chaaan" Felix started whining. Chan turned around again, this time a little bit more irritated. "What?!" he whisper-shouted. "What's your favorite song?" Felix pulled the blankets away from Chan while giggling. It looked like he was drunk but he just needed sleep. Chan angrily groaned because he was now fully awake. He sat up and moved closer to Felix to snatch back the blankets, but Felix threw them off the bed. "For fucks sake Felix!" Chan turned on the lights to be met by a messy bed and Felix.

Felix's hair was all fluffy because of his tossing and turning and he was giggling at Chan's anger, because to him, it was kinda cute right now. Chan got up from the bed to pick up the blankets but when he reached Felix's side, he was poked again. Felix bursted out laughing as Chan almost fell to the ground because of the tickle. Chan groaned again, because now, he was furious. He jumped on the bed and pinned Felix's arms down, which made Felix immediately stop laughing. They stared into each other's eyes until Chan spoke up. "So now you're quiet huh?"

Felix gulped as his eyes shifted from Chan's eyes to his lips. He couldn't help but lick his lips as his mind started to imagine things. Chan noticed and looked down at Felix's lips. He was hovering over Felix with his upper body fully naked and Felix's arms pinned down, so the tension began to get heavier. Chan leaned down slowly while his eyes still shifted from Felix's eyes to his lips. When Chan was still a few inches away Felix moved his head upwards so their lips smashed together.

Chan pushed Felix's head down on the pillow while his tongue licked Felix's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Felix immediately parted his lips to feel Chan's tongue explore his mouth. He felt butterflies going crazy in his stomach when Chan took full control of the kiss. Felix groaned softly when Chan's lips moved from his mouth to his neck. He grabbed Chan's hair to pull him closer to feel more of his touch. Chan placed his hands on Felix's waist and pulled him up so he was sitting half on Chan's knees. He slowly moved his hands upwards to the younger's back until he reached his neck. Felix had placed his under arms on Chan's shoulders and his hands back in his hair, while they were heavily making out.

When they both ran out of breath, they pulled away. Felix was panting as he stared into Chan's eyes. "Fuck Lix" Chan breath out. Felix just smiled with the feeling of having a little bit of control over Chan. He now knew there was something about him that Chan couldn't resist, he just needed to find out what it was.

Felix got off Chan's knees and layed back down as if nothing just happened. Chan watched him with his swollen lips and soon followed him. He had pulled the covers back on the bed and layed closer to Felix, but not too close of course. However, Felix felt his presence behind him so he naturally moved backwards into his embrace. Chan froze for a second but soon pulled him into his chest, although he was the one who said no touching.

Felix felt warmth spread around his body from the skinship and it made a smile appear on his face. "Can you turn off the light?" Felix asked with his eyes closed. "I thought you said you couldn't sleep?" Felix's smile hadn't disappeared as he responded. "Now I can" 

Because Felix's back was facing Chan's front he couldn't see the smile on Chan's face before he moved over to turn off the light. When it was completely dark again, Chan found his way back to hug Felix the same as he did before. And soon, they both fell asleep.

Felix woke up happy. He didn't know why until he felt the arms around his body pull him even closer. Butterflies flew from his stomach to the rest of his body. Felix closed his eyes again, hoping this moment could last forever, but it didn't. 

The warmth of the arms went away when Chan woke up. Felix pretended he was still asleep to listen to his reaction to them cuddling for almost the whole night, but there wasn't any. Chan just got up and walked over to his closet so Felix also opened his eyes. He sat up with the help of his arms behind him and watched Chan change into his daily outfit. A part of Felix was kinda sad because he couldn't see his abs anymore, but he quickly shook it off.

Chan noticed Felix had woken up so he looked behind him, already dressed. A small blush spread over his cheeks as he saw that the shirt Felix was wearing was hanging low on his shoulders because it was way too big. It exposed his collar bones and a bit of his upper chest. "Come on Felix, we have school" Chan tried to focus on something else before he would start feeling weird. Felix totally forgot about school, and Jisung. He still hadn't said anything about how bringing the bag back went. Felix hopped out of the bed and waddled to his clothes in the bathroom.

When they got downstairs, it was silent. There was no one home except for the two of them, but Felix was still scared because he expected Lucas to just pop up behind him and curse the shit out of him. "Is Lucas still home?" Felix asked while he followed Chan to the kitchen. "No he has work on tuesdays" Chan held up cereal as a "you okay with this" kind of question. Felix nodded and leaned against the cooking island. "Is Lucas always like that when someone is over?" Felix had a funny feeling he wasn't and he just hated Felix for some reason.

"No, but no one comes over except for you right now and Hyunjin" Chan threw the cereal in bowls and walked towards the fridge. Felix made an "o" shape with his mouth and felt a little jealous because it seemed like Hyunjin was the only one who Chan invited. "Does Lucas not have a problem with Hyunjin coming over then?" Felix watched Chan grab two spoons before he faced him.

"No apparently not" "I need to talk to him again about that" Felix looked at him confused while he thanked him for the bowl with milk and cereal. "Don't worry about him, okay? Just don't visit  on mondays, fridays and sundays anymore" Chan gave him a smile and Felix didn't know what to say. Was Chan okay with him coming over in the future then? 

_______________________

Thank you so much for the 600 reads!!!!!  It went so fast suddenly whoa <33