28.

Chan walked beside the blonde in awkward silence, not wanting to look at Hyunjin. "Did you two make up?" Hyunjin whispered to Felix, while side glancing at the older. "I think so" "What did you and Lucas talk about?" The freckled boy slightly looked up at the tall male. "He kept trying to impress me even though I told him I am dating Changbin now" Hyunjin scoffed while kicking a rock with his foot. Felix's eyebrows rose at that. "But you said you weren't?"

"Yes because we are not, but that bitch needed to back off" Hyunjin rolled his eyes before looking in Chan's direction. "Chan" "I'm glad you two made up" His eyes smiled along with his lips. "I'll be going now" Hyunjin waved at them, but before he walked off he quickly whispered something in Felix's ear. "He's rough"

Felix's face turned bright red at Hyunjin's remark, so he cleared his throat while he looked away from the boy walking next to him. Hyunjin had the wrong thought about this. Chan was just going home with him so he could escape his brother, nothing more. Felix didn't even know if Chan would ever kiss him again. It seemed like things changed.

"This is where I live" Felix scratched his neck, feeling kinda nervous Chan now knew where he lived. "Cool" Is the only thing Chan brought out. "Yeah, so uhm, let's go inside" Felix shot himself in his mind for being so embarrassing all of a sudden. Chan still had an effect on him and now that they were alone it seemed to get worse.

Felix opened the door and hoped his parents wouldn't be home yet, because that would lead to some questions. Luckily he was safe, for now. He led Chan upstairs to his room and watched him look around after placing his bag on the ground. Felix awkwardly stood with his hands behind his back, playing with his fingers. He started watching around too, to check if there was anything Chan shouldn't be seeing.

Felix's eyes landed on his wolf plushie and he gulped, hoping Chan wouldn't make fun of him if he saw it. "Do you want something to drink or eat?" Felix asked while shuffling with his feet. "Mhmno, I'm good" Chan's voice sounded soft and warm. Chan was cute. Felix smiled to himself while he looked down to hide his blush.

"Hey! Isn't this the note I gave you in class?" Chan bent down to try and pick up the small white paper that laid on top in the garbage bin. "NO" Felix kicked the metal away harshly which caused it to fall over. "Shit" Felix and Chan both looked down to see a paper with Chan's name on it and a little heart next to it.

"What is that?" Chan smiled amused while he pointed at it. Felix looked everywhere except at Chan and cleared his throat. "Justapaper" It wasn't audible since Felix said it so fast, but Chan didn't ask further, he only smiled a little.

Dinner went surprisingly well; Felix's parents didn't ask any weird or inappropriate questions, so Felix hoped Chan would be comfortable in his house. What was he even thinking? It's not like Chan was gonna move in with him.

They were now sitting in Felix's room, deciding what they could do to make it less awkward. "Chan?" Felix fidgeted with his fingers while looking the older in the eye. "Yes?" Felix felt the butterflies entering his stomach when neither of them broke eye contact. "Nevermind" It was quiet while they just stared at each other's facial features.

"Chan?" Felix asked again. "Yes?" "Why did you kiss me that night at the party?" Felix bit the inside of his cheek when Chan broke eye contact. He stared at the floor for a few seconds, deep in his thoughts. "I don't know" Chan looked back up again to meet Felix's eyes, which were now holding tears. "Did it mean anything to you?" Felix carefully asked. Again it was silent for a few seconds. "It did to me" Felix almost whispered, while trying to blink his tears away.

"I'm, confused" Chan said, looking back at the ground. "About what?" "Give me a proper answer for once Chan!" Felix's tone got louder as he succeeded to hold his tears in. "About you, you make me feel weird and I don't know if I'm ready for that" Felix heart skipped a beat when he heard Chan's confession. "Then why do you keep kissing me?" Felix tilted his head a little to try and make eye contact with Chan, who was still staring at the ground.

"Because I can't resist you" Chan looked up to Felix who had a little smile on his face. Both of their eyes shifted to each other's lips and before they knew it, their lips smashed together. Felix smiled in the kiss which made Chan stop for a second. "Stop that" he mumbled before connecting their lips again, but the blush on Chan's face made Felix smile only wider.

The next morning, Felix woke up with a hand on his waist. He felt butterflies when the hand shifted to his lower stomach, and the grip became stronger. Felix didn't dare to move, afraid this moment would stop.

After their kiss yesterday evening, they had fallen asleep in Felix's bed, even though there was a guest mattress on the floor. Felix didn't mind Chan sleeping next to him, but he wasn't sure if Chan was okay with it so he had prepared it just in case.

Felix felt himself getting hot when Chan moved closer to him and buried his head in the younger's neck. His breath sent shivers down Felix's spine while his hand touching his lower stomach caused butterflies.

After some more minutes, Chan started shifting in his spot which meant he was waking up. Felix pouted in his head as he felt the warmth of the hand disappear. The bed soon felt colder when Chan stood up and walked to the bathroom. Felix turned around and laid his arm on the still warm spot next to him. He sighed deeply before dragging himself out of the bed too.

Today was saturday and Felix wasn't sure what to do, since they had a whole day to spend. He decided to text Jisung for some help, if he was awake yet.

Felix

Jiiiiii

Me and Chan made up

Do you know anything that we could do today?

Jisung

Hold up

What happened?

How did you two make up?

Why am I only hearing this now?

Felix

I'll explain later

Do you know something that would be fun to do?

Jisung

But of course

😏

Meet me at my house in 20 minutes

Felix

Don't you dare to try anything weird

I don't want to scare him off :|

Jisung

Trust me Lixie

It's gonna be funnnn

Felix rolled his eyes at Jisung's last message before throwing his phone on his bed. He shouldn't trust his best friend, but right now he was the only one who could help him.

After half an hour, Felix rang Jisung's doorbell with a still confused Chan next to him. "What exactly are we gonna do with this squirrel?" Chan looked from the door to Felix who snickered at the nickname Chan called Jisung. "We're gonna have some fun, to distract your mind from Lucas" Felix had a smile plastered on his face that left within seconds when Chan turned his whole body towards him. "So now I'm just some kind of patient to you that needs to be fixed?!"

Felix was taken aback by his fierceness. "N-no Chan, that's not how I meant it" Jisung had opened the door but no one seemed to notice. He stood there with a shocked expression as the two fought in front of him.

"I told you because I felt like I could trust you, but if you're gonna treat me like this I'm leaving!" Chan wanted to turn around but Felix grabbed his arm. "NO, don't leave, please" "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it like that, I just want to cheer you up" Felix looked down at his feet while he let go of Chan's arm, afraid he would still walk away. Jisung had closed the door in silence when he knew he shouldn't be hearing this.

_____________________

Just a lil roller coaster of emotions 🙂