Author Notes

AUTHOR NOTES

AUTHOR NOTES

Hello everyone 😏

I know what you're thinking, what on earth is going on? Meg's back with another ff but this time it's Satine but Seventeen inspired! "Oh my god, you're joking me..."

It is literally the same book just with the names changed :D But now you can enjoy Satine once again imagining our dear characters as members of Seventeen. Can you guess who will be whoooo?

I've recently or not so recently started stanning SVT and let's say I'm like obsessed- which isn't good bare in mind I'm going into my third year of uni in 2 weeks. Oh well, here I am at 12am turning this into a new ff.

I am the queen of spoiling and this time it's a doozy. This, along with the fics still hidden in my drafts, is the story I'm most excited to share with you. However, don't get excited just yet because this isn't your average story... It's probably far from it.

You may think this is going to be a romance, no no no, but yes at the same time. What we're dealing with here is a mixture between a thriller/drama/romance and horror.

Okay maybe not horror really... Thriller/Mystery let's go for!

And you know what themes are explored in horror's, right? A whole lot of angst and danger.

I suppose all that's left to say is, enjoy.

***

I think it's important to include a trigger warning so that's what I'll do here ⬇️

TRIGGER WARNINGS

These are the themes that may arise during this story. Please take the time to think about whether any of this will be triggering for you because I will not give warnings before each chapter. I really want to stress that this won't be an easy read. I do not hold back.

-Mental Health

-Abuse

-Sexual Assault

-Suicide References

-Graphic Descriptions

-Murder and death

-Smut (If that counts as a theme) I would just like to add that Satine is a very sex heavy book and it's not just for the sake of it. Like most of my stories, the sex has meaning to the plot.

I feel very strongly about these subjects and by placing them in my story I hope to bring awareness. This is a safe place to talk anonymously about your problems if you wish.

EXTRA INFORMATION

This is a Mingyu FF but the main character could end up with anyone at the end or nobody at all. Evil laugh inserted.

Gyu is just our protagonist 😇 or antagonist 😈

***  - This means time change!

Italics - Means the thoughts of a person.

This is a book within a book! If the chapter is named Present Day that means it is not the third person story "Star" it's a flash forward to the present day.

If you see any mistakes, please let me know. I used Microsoft word to replace names in bulk but somehow I don't think it's very accurate. If you see the names Tate, CJ, Hari, Skyler or Jamie let me know.

ALL STORYLINES ARE FICTITIOUS

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK. THIS IS COPYRIGHTED TO ME. NO TRANSLATIONS. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE MY WORK TO OTHER STORIES ON THIS PLATFORM.

THESE DO NOT REPRESENT THE REAL LIFE SVT MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY ARE STUNNING SPECIMENS THAT CAN DO NO WRONG!

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES OR GIFS - ALL CREDIT TO THE OWNERS!

Let's get started then :)