star: as expected

STAR: AS EXPECTED

STAR: AS EXPECTED

Satine woke up the next morning in Mingyu's arms. She breathed out in pure bliss as she dragged her fingertips along his veins until she met the bunch of bands and thread bracelets around his wrist. She loved the intricate details of him. She could recall every detail of him. If she was asked to write a fifteen-thousand-word essay on his shaggy hair and boyfriend fits alone, she would finish it in under an hour. Satine was head over heels in love with him and there was no coming up for air in a love that deep.

She checked the time, sighing as it read six-thirty am. It was the first morning in weeks that she didn't catapult out of bed to get to the office. She wanted to stay curled up with her crow, feeling the warmth of his chest and the sound of his annoying-ass snores.

The joy quickly dulled though, as it always does, and Satine sat there feeling as if something was different. There was a sudden nip in the air, a lingering weight in the distant point of her mind. It wasn't until she checked her phone and noticed seven missed calls from Jeonghan that she remembered the last time she saw his face was on national TV.

"Alex, oh fuck," she whispered, getting ready to jump up before a hand caught her wrist.

"Stay," grumbled Mingyu with his head still in the pillow.

"No can do, sweets." She was transported back to paradise as he fought to pull her into a little spoon. "I've got a lot of work to do!" she giggled.

A pouty groan escaped him, but he eventually let her bounce over to their closet.

Her wardrobe had widened since Jeonghan insisted on adding another zero to her paycheck. She buttoned up her new burgundy blouse, pulled on her little black skirt, fixed her hair into a more stylish pony, and then turned to show Mingyu.

"How do I look, sweets?"

He sat up on his elbows, the sheets barely covering his bottom half, and shook his head in disapproval. "Where are you getting all these clothes from?"

She covered the label. "Thrift store..." What a big fat lie.

Mingyu's head cocked at her skirt that couldn't quite be described as a skirt - it was that short - and clicked his tongue. He always did prefer her T-shirts and tartan jeans, but the sheerness of her tights and the way her ass flashed when she twirled did win him over.

"How long until you leave?"

"Hmm, maybe like twenty minutes, why?"

"Because I think you're going to need some time to change your stockings."

Satine's bottom lip folded. She was perplexed by his riddle right up until he began walking towards her with his cock hard and ready.

"Mingyu!" A squeal escaped her as she ran out into the living room to initiate the chase. Stretching his arms above his head, with the outline of his muscles bulging underneath his tattoos, Mingyu approached Satine like a starved lion. "I don't have time!" she gasped as his cheeky smile met her neck and left three open-mouth kisses in a line down to the first button of her blouse.