Cursed

Making it to the back room you see all of the girls gathered around Bobby who looks extremely lost in thought. You had just gotten off of the pole and immediately stopped by the bathroom to freshen up and take a few moments to yourself before returning to  the usual chaos.

"Uh..everything okay?" You ask, causing everyone to turn their heads to you.

"you need to tell her" Hina tells Bobby.

"Tell me what?" You start getting anxious. There are so many thoughts coursing through your head right now, are you getting fired? Did you do something wrong?

"I've made my decision and it's an absolute no!" He says determined. All of the girls look at him also displaying a internal battle on their faces, even Mai, which tells you that whatever is going on is bad.

You walk over to the chair bobby sits in and you put your hand on his shoulder letting him know that no matter what you all have his back the way that he always has all of yours.

"C'mon bobby spit it out.. I'm here for you- we all are..just tell me what's going on"

"A man- I've never seen  before, offered me $50,000 for a private dance" he sighs.

"Holy shit that's AWESOME!" You tell him in excitement, you guys usually split all of the money made in the club for the entire night. You quickly pipe down when you notice that you're the only one happy about it.

"Why isn't anyone happy about it..? Am I missing something?" You ask confused.

"I'm declining it" Bobby mentions.

"What? Why? Bobby this could help the business out a lot and us" you say to him.

"I don't care about the business if It means  that one of my girls has to do something that they don't want to" he says genuinely.

"Bobby..c'mon how do you know that, that person doesn't want to do it? who did he even ask for?" You ask.

"You" he says.

Your eyes widen in shock and confusion. You? Most of the clients that come here know that you are off limits and not to be requested so who the fuck would even do that?

You understand now though, you understand why everyone isn't comfortable with this and you understand why Bobby is thinking about refusing the money. When you first started working there Bobby assured you that no girl is forced to do what they don't want to do in the club and in your case you wanted no parts in private lap dances.

Fifty  thousand dollars is a lot of money though isn't it? It could help you a lot for school, and it could help all of the girls here. All of the profits made at the club get split evenly every night for anyone who showed up to work, and this? This could help you and the rest of the girls out a lot.

You don't feel comfortable dancing for a stranger in a private room where you could possibly get assaulted. You look up at everyone around the room and see that their going through the same mental battle as you. Everyone here knows that you, Mai, and Sara all refuse to do private dances, but they also know that fifty thousand is a-lot of fucking money.

"I'll do it" you blurt out not thinking twice.

The room is filled with small gasps and shocked looks. "Absolutely not!" Bobby objects standing up and waving his hands in his face.

"Bobby-"

"No! My girls will not be subjected to anything that they don't want to do no matter how much money!" He raises his voice.

"List-"

"No, no and absolutely NO!" He adds getting agitated.

"Plea-"