Headaches and Packages.

Geto was surprised and impressed, you were one step ahead of him this entire time and for that he would've respected you if he didn't have to kill you. You were brighter than he expected but how did you know he would even come here tonight? Truth is, you didn't.

What Geto didn't know was that you were stalling this entire time , and it was to wait for Gojo. Right before Geto sent the first yellow ball towards your head you took the chance of clicking a  random contact number which happened to be Gojos, he wouldn't have been your first choice but it's better than nothing.

When Geto started walking around you and talking senselessly you looked around the room  subtlety until spotted your phone in a corner. The contact on the screen said Gojo and thankfully he had picked up and stayed on the line to hear every  single word.

Once he heard the familiar voice on the other end of the line he immediately  began to get dressed  and he made his way over to you not letting too much time pass as he knows how ruthless Suguru can be.

"She's a smart one" Geto says to Gojo with an evil grin on his face.

"Extremely" Gojo says in a serious tone, He is not here to play games.

"I see why you like her" he mentions.

"You want me dead but never even tried to look for me" Gojo says to him while you slowly crawl back to the stairs.

"That's because I'm patient with my goals Satoru.. I have been spending my time watching you"  He says.

"So what is it that you really want?" Gojo asks.

"For you to die, slow"

"Well I'm here now and this is between us two so let her leave safely" Gojo says.

"Now you all of a sudden care about her safety?" Geto scoffs, making you stop crawling towards the staircase "You abandoned her... Left her behind, then slept with the same woman who ruined her life don't you think it's a little late to care about her?" He chuckles.

"That's none of your fucking business Suguru" He says getting pissed off.

"How did it feel hm? How did it feel to almost kill the woman you loved in a fit of rage and jealousy" He smiles.

You'd hate to admit it but hearing those words kind of breaks your heart, and you hate how it's making you feel, you should be making your way upstairs to grab your guns but instead you've stopped moving from behind the couch to listen to what Gojo has to say about it.

"C'mon Satoru.. are you going to lie to me and tell me that it didn't feel good to get back at her for breaking your heart?" He says. "You don't have to lie to me" he adds with a smirk on his face.

Gojo doesn't want to play into Geto's stupid game, in fact he doesn't even want to talk to him he wants to get to  straight to business but he doesn't know if you've made it up the stairs yet.

In order to fight Geto and end him once and for all he needs you out of the building, especially because both him and Geto are ruthless in combat and he can't risk you getting hurt, not again.

"I don't have time for this, let's get this shit done and over with" Gojo says.

Gojo avoided the question and you don't if you should be mad or not but this isn't the time to focus on your emotions  or let them get in the way of you getting out safely, not that you're scared of Geto but because you need to stay alive to get rid of Sukuna even if it's the last thing you do.

You continue crawling slowly towards the stairs while looking back occasionally to make sure that he can't see you while he keeps on antagonizing Gojo.