Aligned stars

After devouring the soup that Satoru got you and watching three movies with him he told you that he had to take off to meet with the higher ups, he promised to take you to the carnival tomorrow as an apology for the way that he had acted with you for the past two days.

Once he took off you watched a random true crime documentary while you got ready for the date you had with Ryo tonight. He didn't call it a date but you're pretty sure it was one.

Although you were weirded out by it considering that the first time you had sex with him he just got up and left, you thought that it would be a good thing to get to know each other since it seems like you two will be doing this sex thing often.

You slipped into a hunter green short satin dress and added on some gold earrings with a matching bracelet, you wanted to look simple with a hint of sexy. You quickly picked up your small matching gold purse, throwing your wallet, keys and phone inside and heading down to your car.

The movie theatre was only a 15 minute drive away so it didn't take long for you to get there at all, not to mention there was zero traffic at the time. You park your car at the corner and walk over to the entrance of the theatre where Ryo stands waiting for you, he wears blue dress shirt, with some black slacks.

The first few buttons of his shirt are undone exposing the black lines on his chest and his sleeves are rolled up exposing his veiny tattooed forearms. His neck is adorned by a gold chain that looks like it costs more than your entire life but nonetheless he looks perfect in your eyes. You notice that one of his hands is tucked behind him as you get closer to him.

"Hey" You say to him when you finally make it to him.

"Hey" he smirks, bringing his hand forward from behind him , presenting a single black rose to you.

"Oh wow... thank you" You give him a warm smile.

"I know that the average guy would get the average girl a red rose but I guess I wanted to think outside the box" he says breaking the awkward silence.

"I like it, it's perfect" you laugh batting your eyelashes at him. As much as you can't stand his cocky ass behavior, you have to admit he was sweet for bringing you a rose.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks trying to make conversation and not actually caring, not that you knew that.

"Better than earlier that's for sure" you tell him truthfully.

"Good" he lies to you. "Ready to go inside?" He asks.

You nod and he wraps his arm around your waist pulling you close into his side protectively as you both walk into the theatre. Once he's paid for both of your snacks you find your seats and sit in silence as the previews play.

You both had decided on a new horror movie that just came out, and you yourself loved gory horror movie so you were excited to see this one.

After half an out of previews, the movie had finally started immediately going into an intense bloody scene. You didn't even flinch, you even smirked at the dumb character at the beginning for dying so quickly in a gruesome manner. As you enjoyed the movie, you wrap your hands around Ryo's bicep and lean into him comfortably to continue enjoying the film playing.

On his end Sukuna accidentally catches himself admiring you a few times, the way you're smiling at the people on the screen getting slaughtered, the different lighting from the huge screen complimenting your facial features, and especially how cozy you feel laying your head on his arm as you hold onto him slightly squeezing every time you get surprised by a jump scare.

You lift your head up to look at him when he taps your head gently. "Spread your legs" he whispers leaning into your ear already rubbing your warm thigh.