Re-written

Your head is ringing from last nights bender, and your stomach is all over the damn place. After the little situation with Ryo you met up with Maki and Nobara again in which you three decided to get extremely shit faced, especially Nobara who Maki had to take home after she puked In a bush outside, Despite all of that though you guys had a blast.

You knock on Satoru's door a second time hoping that he'll answer as he's been acting extremely weird for the past two days, what worried you the most is his lack of texts, Gojo loves sending memes and he hasn't sent one ever since that whole attack ordeal went down and aside from that something just feels completely off with him.

You realized that maybe it's too early to be knocking on his door especially on his day of rest, but just as you're about to walk away his door opens and there stands a shirtless six foot three muscular Satoru rubbing his eyes.

His hair is messy and scattered covering his brows and his blindfold isn't on, the only thing on him is a pair of black sweatpants hanging right below his V-line, he rests his elbow on the door and leans against it squinting his eyes at the light coming in from the hallway.

"Hey" You tell him with a smile on your face, while also trying not to drool at your bestfriends body.

"Hi" He says.

"I'm sorry I know it's early" You tell him. "I can come back la-"

"what's up?" He interrupts hoping it's nothing serious so he can go back to bed.

"Just wanted to check up on you, you haven't answered any of my texts so I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." You trail off.

"I don't have to answer your texts all the time y/n" He tells you seriously.

A small feeling of sadness  hits you in your chest hits you, but you choose to ignore it. Maybe your bestfriend is just having an off day right? you tell yourself.

"right..yeah um..so how are you?" You say chearfully, changing the subject.

"I'm fine, I'd be better if I was still asleep" He says.

"Right..so do you want to do something later today? Just us? we can go get some food or maybe hit the arcade or the movies?" You smile.

"I'm busy today" He lies to you.

"Oh.. well what about tomorrow after training? There's a carnival in town maybe we can go there"

"y/n.." He says pinching the bridge of his nose trying to figure out how to lie to you gain, though to you it looks like he's plain annoyed and Irritated with you.

"Did I do something?" You blurt out.

"What?" He says.

"Did I do something? because ever since we got attacked you've been acting weird, almost like you've been avoiding me" You tell him.

You're already an overthinker as it is, and you can't help but to start replaying every moment you've had with him since the attack until you spot something that you may have done or said wrong but nothing comes to mind. You look down fidgeting with your hands nervously as your anxiety starts to take over.

"Can you just tell me if I did something to you or said something wrong to you?" You say feeling the nausea from your hangover getting gradually worse.

"You didn't" He says. "You didn't do anything wrong" he admits.

"So why are you acting like this?" you ask him.

"Can we not do this right now?" He sighs.

"So when will we? When you finally get tired of avoiding me?" You ask him holding your stomach feeling your guts turn.