During the storm Pt.I

(I'll set a reminder of when you may start the song above!)

-

You're not usually one to pray. You never have been, and you're not religious either but you do believe that there's something out there that you can turn to when you're scared or going through something.

You also don't believe that everything in this world is a coincidence and that whatever is out there is the reason why a lot of these things happen. Everything including your shit life.

What beef does the universe have with you ? Why has it always gone out of its way to make sure you suffered. It made sure that you had to claw your way out of despair all on your own, and when you finally felt a sense of safety in this world it all came crashing down.

Thanks to whatever's out there, you don't trust happiness. But you blindly believe in darkness.

Simply because that's what you've become..

-
-

Everyone woke up early and went home to spend some time with their family members before the big mission tonight which was understandable.

But you remained in bed for another few hours until you felt well rested, with Gojo wrapped around you until you both woke up.

Once you  both got fully dressed again and cleaned up the warehouse you headed back to your dorm, the ride over  there was pretty quiet but not awkward.

Gojo knew what it was as soon as you both woke up. He only had you for one night and he was grateful for it no matter how shitty  it made him feel.

After everyone went to bed you and Gojo stayed up to fuck each others brains out again, and then spent the rest of the night cuddling because you both knew that once you both opened your eyes it would all have to end.

Once you made it to your dorm you took a long hot shower to help with the stress of tonight, and just like you everyone was at home thinking about how things were possibly going to end tonight.

After your shower and getting dressed you sit on your bed and stare out of  the window. The day is beautiful and warm sun beans come through the window making your dorm slightly warmer, and lighting it up. It almost feels like the perfect day.

You wish that could be true.

You'd think you feel adrenaline coursing through your veins or that you'd have some sort of fear today, but you just feel confused and empty, and what worries you the most is that you're beginning to become accepting. Accepting of the fact that there may be a possibility that you might die.

You sit in front of your window for what seems like an hour until you finally decide to stand up and walk around your dorm for a little bit.

You pace back and forth with your eyes glued to the mission wall and white board while you go over some of the things related to the mission.

So far, everyone has the plan engraved into their minds and nothing could possibly go wrong, but it's not them that you're worried about.

It's yourself.

This will be your first time in almost three years that you will be face to face with Sukuna and you have no idea how you're going to to react.

You don't know if you're going to feel, rage, disappointment, fear or worst of all you don't know if old feelings will resurface which they shouldn't considering he has sent cursed spirits your way like the fucking flu.