Yours Truly

"She's nowhere to be found my king" A servant of
yours tells you.

He's kneeling Infront of your throne, looking up at you in fear. Fear that he has failed you, which he has. You gave him a simple task last night and he couldn't even do that, how hard could it be to find a singular fucking human?

Ever since you found out that she escaped you haven't been able to think straight. All you've been thinking about is finding her because, you need to finally put an end to her once and for all, this time with no distractions.

You've spent the last two years collecting your fingers that were scattered around the city and have only been able to retrieve nine out of ten of them. Aside from the fact that you been on the search for your own fingers, you would think about her often..way too often some would say.

"I looked everywhere sir. Her old dorm, the club and even snuck into one of her friends houses and she wasn't there either" the peasant says with a shaky voice.

He stares at you with pleading eyes waiting for a response, but your mind goes back to thinking of her and your mistakes. You have yet to understand what she's done to you, could it all be apart of her cursed energy? Because you have never and would never have feelings towards anyone, much less a mortal.

You're angry at yourself. You know you should have killed her the first night you met her, but because how stubborn you are Of course you wanted to do it your way and look what happened.

You should have finished the job that day at the carnival, because your plan had carried out to perfection but instead the new found feelings for her made you feel like shit and you decided that her being taken away was enough for you to continue your plans. 

But now that she's out you have to make sure you go through with it. For your own sake and the sake of having the world at your mercy.

"Useless" you mutter before snapping your fingers and making the spirit in-front of you explode. You lean back in your throne and start to think of where she could possibly be but that doesn't last long because memories of her being under you quickly start to make their way back into your head.

Her smile, her eyes, her laugh and her smart mouth and perfect body keep clouding your brain from your actual goals, and that's why you have to put an end to her right now, without letting her distract you this time.

"I have to fucking kill her.." you mutter under your breath. You pick your phone up and dial the number of the one spirit that could possibly get the job done other than you and you know you'll regret working with the fucker again but you know he'll get it done.

-
-
Y/N POV.

You slip into your all black long sleeve black bodysuit and add a cute stomach harness belt to accentuate your boobs, who said you can't be sneaky and sexy? It almost reminds you of the outfits you used to wear when you danced at the club as Eve.

You take a look at yourself in the mirror and for the first time in years admire yourself and for a second you feel good about yourself , though quickly the realization that your life isn't the same anymore quickly wipes the small smile off of your face.

Life could have been different. Atleast that's what you try to make yourself believe. Who's to say that Mai wouldn't have done everything in her power to keep you and Gojo apart? and who's to say that Sukuna wouldn't be after you?

You sit on the bed and tighten your black boots incase you have to run at some point and finish brushing your short hair. Anxiety begins to settle in when you look at the black box on the dresser with a gold bow on it.

Nobara made sure to go all out on getting you some new guns, she brought them in this morning but you've been too anxious to look at them. You walk over to the dresser and untie the bow from the box slowly, you're in awe when you lift the lid and see two black and gold guns sitting opposite from each other, they're almost glistening under the light of the warehouse.