News

Mystery man's pov..

"So? Did you do it?" Jogo asks sitting in the dim lit room sipping on some saké.

"No" you reply walking in.

"What? Why not?" He asks straightening up at your answer.

"Because I didn't"

" You know we need to get rid of her, I was ready and willing but you said you'd handle it" Jogo adds.

"And I will"

"When?"

"Soon" you ask growing visibly enraged at the question. Who does he think he is to be questioning you? You're the most powerful curse in the world, everyone obeys you and you answer to no one.

"That human is going to be a problem for us. A problem that you said you would solve Ryomen!" He raises his voice.

"I know" you reply.

"So why haven't you ki-" he is quickly interrupted by his attempts at gasping for air as  you slam him into the wall and your hands are wrapped around his throat  lifting him up and squeezing. You're too fast for him to even react, of course you are, you're the strongest there is.

"You dare question me?" You ask ready to rip him apart.

"No-N-o sir" he claws at your hand trying to breathe.

"You don't tell me what to do, you don't question me, and most importantly you do not doubt me, or I'll have that same little bitch that I'm supposed to get rid of come and exorcise you before I kill her, do you understand?"

He nods his head yes and you decide to let him go, can't risk killing him if he's the one who's supposed to be getting rid of the dumb white haired sorcerer boy.

"Know your place"

Jogo lands on his ass gasping for air and rubbing his neck.

"There were two Jujutsu sorcerers at the club" you tell him as your mind trails off to her, with her back arched all for you, how vulnerable and obedient she was for you as you used her.

"I could've sworn there was only one" Jogo coughs still getting himself together.

"Two.  I wasn't going to risk knowing if the other one had ways to conceal me." You say.

You know you could take both of them down with a snap of your fingers, but  unfortunately  the same woman you was supposed to kill caught his eye and distracted him, distracted him a little too much.

"I've decided to take a different approach" you say, a wide grin spreading across your face.

"What is it?"

"You'll see in time.." you tell him, this may be the most wonderful idea that you've ever had.

Y/N POV..

You've been in bed for two days because of how sore your body is from that so called lap dance with the mystery man. You still don't understand how a lap dance turned into him being inside of you but it happened . You keep wondering if you should feel ashamed or dirty but you don't. You don't because you enjoyed every single second of it when you were in that room with him, even though he was an asshole and just left you there after fucking you.

You decided that you would take a break from the club for two weeks since bobby  had already split the funds for everyone that night $10,000 dollars for each of you.

That should be enough to hold you over for the next couple of months and luckily bobby isn't too strict about the schedule, it's more of a work when you want to kind of thing considering he never lacks dancers, plus you can take these couple of months to focus on school and training.