During the storm Part II.

-

-

The reigning of your Kingdom was your most prized possession. You took pride in being the King of Cursed Spirits, the King of the world truth be told. It should have never came to an end to begin with. The gods would agree with that, even the good ones. You had been sealed for millennia but something happened while you were in there, some sort of weird feeling and what you didn't know was that feeling was the force you felt when she was born.

You felt energy coursing through your soul the same energy you felt when the last sorcerer you fought sealed you. In that moment you knew you had to get rid of whatever energy that was.

You laid eyes on her, you met her, and your will to kill her was easily dissolved with time by the will to love her. She was the Persephone to your Hades, The Eve to your Adam, though she wasn't created for you.

You were created for her and even when she was on her knees offering up her soul for you to save her from being villainized you chose your Kingdom.

Suddenly your Kingdom isn't your most prized possession anymore, she is. Her eyes, her voice, her smile and her soul should be yours, even in the afterlife you want her to be yours.

What is a Kingdom with a King who can only ever think of the woman who should have been his queen?

In a perfect life she would have been a cursed spirit and would have ruled by your side as you worshiped her and brought her the heart of whatever mortal she wanted.

In a perfect world you would have came clean and she could have changed you for the better.. and though you had no reason to reign hell upon the world before, you do now.

Her.

If you can't have her because of your own wrong doings, the world will pay for it. The world will pay for the fact that on this night you will have to kill the love of your life, The apple of your eye. Your Eve.

The universe will pay for this.

No.

The Galaxies will.

-

-

"..You have fucked me over time and time again Sukuna, all because you're a coward" You say holding your stomach.

"A coward?" He scoffs. "Kings, aren't cowards"

"Then I guess you aren't a king, what King fears a mortal?" You ask paying attention to every single one of his movements.

"I fear nothing and no-one" He says also paying attention to any movements that you might make.

"You fear me.. You fear that Just like my ancestors I'll seal you and this time for good" You tell him before taking a step to the side and putting one of your hands behind your back.

The wind in the woods is crisp and cold, it makes goosebumps crawl up your skin and it doesn't help that all you're wearing is a body suit and some fishnets. The leaves on the trees rustle loudly creating a rain like sound when the wind crashes against them.

You can't see much from the dirt being blown around, but you can definitely see Sukuna and his glowing red eyes. His shirt is completely ripped into shreds and all he has on are his shoes and slacks, he stands there with his hands in his pockets waiting for you to send your first move towards him.

"Let's get this over with, I have kingdom to run" His tone is careless and non-chalant.

Is he actually going to kill me? You think to yourself nervously.