Attack

You hold your guns steady in your hands waiting for any sudden movement from the spirit but it doesn't move. The only movement around you is from the tree vines and branches above you, slowly but meticulously positioning themselves to attack you from every angle.

You slowly move taking a couple of steps backwards while trying to figure out how to possibly make it to Saturo. Leading this spirit to wherever he is could increase the chances of both of you exorcising it with no problem, especially if you have each other's back.

"Æßę-jørkš" the spirit growls in a high pitched tone. You don't know what the hell it means but it can't be anything good. A light bulb goes off in your head and you decide to aim your gun up in the air and shoot, quickly shutting your eyes and holding your breath. The spirit tilts its head in confusion until a tree branch crashes into the ground making dust and dirt spread all around you.

The curse starts rubbing it's bulging eyes and you dart past it making your way towards Gojo as fast as you can, you notice that the end of the path is about 100 feet away but before you can keep going you're dragged off of your feet and into the air where a tree branch has you by the ankles, and is flinging you to the side.

Your side crashes into a tree and you land on your back grunting at the pain and extreme contact that you had against the hard wood.

"You fucking piece of shit" you groan loudly wiping the blood off of the side of your cheek that made impact with a few thick twigs while you got dragged. Before you can even react you're being dragged by your ankles again and tossed again, luckily this time you landed in a hefty bush.

On the other end Gojo is trying to keep his cool during his battle but the sound of a gunshot a minute ago has him concerned, he is sure you're being attacked because you wouldn't use your guns unless you seriously had to.

He knows you got this but he also knows that you sometimes struggle with your cursed energy when you let your anger get the best of you , your domain expansion is especially affected by this because you're someone who's known for not being able to control their emotions.

You push yourself to get up and pick up your guns raising them and pointing them at the two trees on each side of you and shoot. Both bullets ricochet off of the hardwood trees and travel in zigzags until they pierce the branches connected to the spirit.

It's not enough to exorcise it but it's enough to slow it down from getting to you. This spirit can clearly control nature and it worries you because all you're surrounded by are trees, leaves and dirt. You decide that you can't go as far as setting it on fire either because the last thing you need is burning down an entire park, and your last resort would be to expand your domain and that is something you're trying to avoid.

You shoot at the branches below you, this with more energy causing them to dissolve into thin air, you start making a run for it again, and before one of the branches tries to drag you by your ankle one more time, you jump planting a foot on one of the trees to give yourself a higher boost, you make it higher and grab onto a branch where you pull yourself up and quickly jump to the next tree over seconds before the one that you were just standing on collapses.

Trying to keep your movements quick and steady, jumping and swinging from one tree to another using the branches you continue to shoot around the spirit, not doing much damage because you're too busy trying not to fall from a tree than focusing on your energy. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain hit your thigh, looking down you see that a thick rose thorn is stuck inside of it, your pants now drenched in blood on the side.

You rip out the thorn and toss it as the blood slowly gushes out of your leg. The wound isn't deep enough for stitches but it will definitely leave a scar. You aim the gun at the spirits face and shoot but the branches from below are too quick and block it.