3 days.

TW: Verbal and physical abuse, non-consensual drug administration, graphic violence

2 years Later..

---

A cage.

That's where you've been kept for the past two years awaiting trial, though you didn't know it had been that long  because you currently have no sense of time. 

No visitors. 

No other prisoners. 

No phone calls. 

Nothing. 

All you have on? a gray jumpsuit and a shock collar that prevents you from using your cursed energy, not like you could  use it anyway , and you weren't even sure if you could use your powers after what happened.  

You remember very little  of what happened after you expanded your domain, and the only thing  that you do remember is flashes of blood splatters. It's not something you want to remember anyways, but the flashes for some reason only come whenever you're getting beaten by the detectives guards who are sent to question you.

You get fed once a day, and you get beaten by the guards for answers twice in  a day every three days and at this point you're kind of used to it. The physical pain is becoming numbing and you're starting to think that maybe you're immune to punches and any other kind of physical abuse so you barely even react anymore.

You once got beaten so bad, that you hallucinated seeing Gojo and Maki watching you and praising the guards for torturing you, and that hurts you more than anything else.

A shower here? Getting sprayed by an ice cold fire hose. That's the only time  that you're able to  shower and have something to drink.

Sometimes there would be blank spots in certain memories. You'd try to remember certain days to keep track of time, but certain memories would just have blocks of darkness that you couldn't remember and you had no idea why.

The day you woke up, you thought that you had only been in the hospital for a night, but you quickly found out that you had been knocked out for two weeks under a heavy coma and that your chances of survival were low, yet somehow you made it out. 

There was no corny dream or godly experience that you had while you were out. It was all just darkness and occasional beeping and voices but they were too muffled and far away to be able to tell who the voices belonged to.

A while after waking up and speaking to the doctor he rushed in to tell you that the cops were looking for you, you were confused as to why they were looking for you until you remembered that Mai had said the police had been informed of what you did. You tried your best to flee the hospital but it was useless, your body was too weak and once you were found they immediately sedated you.

Cold sweat pours down your face and your body shivers from the cold that dances around in the cement cage. The chains that are holding your arms up rattle every time you make a move. You've given up on trying to move and much less escape, but sometimes your body jolts suddenly almost as if it's trying to keep you awake and alive.

most days a small part of you wants to stay alive and fight, it wants to escape and show the world that you're innocent, but the other part of you is content with dying right now.

You've had a shitty life since you can remember. Although you had it better in college, life before that was cold, lonely and miserable so what could ever make you think that your death would be any different? You felt stupid for thinking otherwise, stupid to the point where you slightly chuckled.