Suspicions II

-

-

"Hey, You look amazing as always" Gojo compliments you making you smile when you make it to the lobby to meet him.

"Thank you, and you look very handsome sir" You reply back, making him blush.

"Only you could make the cockiest man in the world blush" He chuckles. And he was right only you could have that effect on him, not anyone else.

"You weren't waiting too long were you?" You ask him concerned.

You had woken up 2 hours before it was time to meet Gojo for the carnival because you wanted to give yourself time to get ready while also occasionally pausing to think about Ryo.

Ultimately you decided that tonight was about you and Gojo spending time together alone to appreciate your friendship, due to both of your busy schedules and training you haven't been able to hang out like you used to, but tonight it's all about that and you will not let the argument you had earlier distract you from enjoying your bestfriends company.

"No, I came down here like five minutes ago" He says rubbing his chest that's adorned by a black tight T-shirt that enhances his muscular biceps. He has on some matching black joggers, some black sneakers that look like they cost your entire life, and a gold chain dangles around his neck to tie the look together.

He smells of expensive cedarwood and amber smoke, his fragrance so good it's slightly turning you on but you know that he's way out of your league, plus that's your bestfriend and you shouldn't look at him in any other manner, besides you know that he could have any girl he wanted to with the way he looks and smells.

"Good, I didn't want to make you wait too long" You tell him. It's true, at some point you realized that your hair was taking longer than expected but you got it done just in time to make it downstairs at 7. You decided to go with a natural makeup look for the night since you'd probably be getting on rides. You wear a black tight long sleeve top that pushes your glittery breasts up slightly and some light blue jeans with white sneakers.

A simple but cute look is what you wanted for the night and as simple as you thought you looked, Satoru was almost drooling at the sight of your chest and how fat your ass looked in those jeans.

"I brought a hoodie in case you need it later" He tells you holding it up and throwing it over his shoulder.

"I'll be fine" You reply.

"You always say that, then you end up freezing" He laughs taking your small backpack that holds your twin guns inside, incase of an emergency.

"Yeah whatever, c'mon let's go-- and you're driving since you want to be funny" You roll your eyes walking ahead of him as he snaps out of the trance that your body puts him in every time he watches you walk away.

Silence takes over the first few minutes of the car ride, not intentionally but because you were looking out the window with your mind elsewhere, specifically someone else. One part of you wants to call him and apologize and the other part of you is telling you to stand your ground, and regardless of the internal battle you're having you just want to be near him.

"You okay?" Satoru asks glancing over to you for a second.

"Yeah, Just a little tired" You lie to him.

"I don't believe you, but I also won't push you to tell me anything until you're ready" He says resting his hand on your knee.

"Just some inner personal issues I have going on, but I'll be okay." You give him a fake smile.

"Well those personal issues better find somewhere else to be tonight, because tonight is just about us having fun and hopefully you throwing up after one of the rides" He chuckles.