Suspicions I

For the first time in thousands of years you were finally able to sleep, and you slept feeling at peace and woke up feeling well rested, not a singular evil thought crossed your mind as you slept comfortably next to her. Your body almost felt new, energized and maybe even a little happy as much as you'd hate to admit it.

You could go millions of years without sleeping and be  perfectly fine but you somehow ended up asleep next to her last night, even though your plan had been to remain awake the entire night to watch her in case she got curious around your house and discovered something that she wasn't supposed to, but she didn't.

As soon as you both got to your house, you got in the shower, and her  sneaky ass came in behind you, you both showered together which resulted in her being on her knees and then followed by you being inside of her again, right after that you gave her one of your t-shirts that was a little too big on her but nonetheless she looked perfect.

You look at the clock on the wall and see that it reads 6am. The sun is a bright golden color, the beams making your entire bedroom glow in gold and yellow tones, but the beauty of that light is nothing compared to the mortal next to you.

She cuddles into you, turning around to face you as she sleeps angelically. She curls into your chest as her head is tilted up slightly, her  pink lips showing a very slight smile as she sleeps, she looks beautiful, you think to yourself reluctantly.

The confusing feeling that you had last night in the car while you two were fucking each other is the same feeling that is fogging your brain right now. You can't seem to understand what it is but you know that it's something that you have never felt before so it can't be anything good, especially since you only seem to feel like this when she's around. The feeling is warm, peaceful but at the same time exhilarating and it all worries you.

Your eyes rest on her face, her gorgeous features, She looks so calm and sweet when she's asleep, nothing like her bratty smart mouthed self when she's awake. You  rest your hand on her hip gently. Not knowing how to properly hold anyone close you try not to wake her up by trying to awkwardly hold her, so you settle for just resting your hand on her hip, not to mention that you're fighting this feeling, all of them so you really don't know what you're doing.

Your body tenses when she sneaks her arm under yours and wraps it behind your back holding you close into her, Once again your heart beats fast giving you that disgusting feeling that you can't understand.

You lay with her for what seems like another hour or so before you decide to test the theory of the emotions that blossom when it comes to her. You tilt your head down slowly placing your lips on hers gently, her soft lips press against yours and once again your heart beats fast, you slowly remove your lips away from hers in confusion.

Are you confused though Sukuna? you know what's happening yet you refuse to believe it or worse...let it happen.

You close your eyes  allowing the sleep to consume you slowly  again as you decide that it's best  to ignore your confusion for now and just enjoy the moment you're having with her as you know that it will all come to an end very soon, and you can finally do what you have been dying to do for thousands of years.

--2 hours later Y/N POV--

The meeting with Masamichi wasn't very informative, all he did was check in on everyone about your training scores, you scored the second highest score due to your inability to properly control your domain expansion and of course Satoru scored the highest like always. The end of the meeting was just discussing how to remain aware of some curses considering the recent developments that have occurred.