Shooting Star

Sukuna had been out all night in the woods in his domain waiting for Geto to get back with an update about your death.

He was ready for whatever kind of news that he would be receiving but deep down he knew that the confirmation of your death isn't something he wanted to hear.

Saying that he was wrecking his brain thinking about you for the past two years would be an absolute understatement.

He even thought about breaking you out of prison once but he knew he had to be realistic, you would have tried to kill him and what would have been the next step of breaking you out? living happily ever after? No.

He wasn't ever going to give up his plans of becoming King of the world and quite frankly you were just a distraction, a distraction that he should've gotten rid of on day one of meeting you.

He hates to admit it but Geto might've been right when he said that he had some sort of an infatuation with you, he could never figure out why though, you were just perfect and the embodiment of ethereal to him.

All he knows right know is that you have to be disposed of. You're a descendant of the person who sealed him the first time; with the exact same powers, and he isn't going to risk it again regardless of what you do to him.

He decides to head to his apartment complex to find his phone and see if there is any word from Geto, he knew he should have brought it with him but it slipped his dark mind that's been clouded with you.

He teleports over to the secluded building and into his apartment, he walks into his room and grabs his phone off of the dresser, and checks it but there aren't any messages or calls from Geto.

It's nine in the morning and there are no updates from Geto, not even an update on if he found out about your whereabouts or not. For all he knows Geto ended up going after Gojo who was his main target and decided to let you live.

"Fucking Idiot" Sukuna mumbles, walking to the living room and sitting on his couch and taking his shirt off. Though he thinks that Geto ended up changing his mind he can't shake the fact that something doesn't feel right.

Something here isn't adding up and he needs to figure it out and as soon as he does he's going to rip Geto's head off for toying with him.

Sukuna puts his phone down when Suddenly a faint smell is roaming around his nose, it's a familiar smell and not a bad one, it's actually a really god one, one that he enjoyed and one that used to make him go insane.

He stands up and walks around his living room to try to pin point where the dark and warm fragrance is coming from, but he can't seem to.  

He's also trying to figure out where he's smelt it before but nothing seems to ring a bell in his head, that is until he walks closer to the door and the smell is stronger.

The now strong smell in the area triggers a memory in his mind, one that he replays on the daily. The last time he smelled such a wonderful thing was when he had a certain someone's legs over his shoulders railing and kissing their ankles that were sprayed by the Devine fragrance that he's smelling now.

You.

How is it possible that your scent is roaming around his nose? No his door. He slams his hand on the door knob and flings the door open. The door gets ripped off of the handle and he sends it flying down the hallway. He looks around the hallway but there's no trace of anyone, not a single soul.

There shouldn't be anyone in the building anyway, He bought the entire thing just so he could live in it himself without leaving a trace of his whereabouts, at least that's what he thought. He runs his hand through his hair roughly and takes a deep breath.